LeBron

3,488 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Head Ninja In Charge
Obi Wan Ginobili
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CactusThomas said:

MGS said:

Michael Jordan wouldn't miss a Finals game when he had the flu.

Lebron couldn't finish a Finals game without air conditioning.
Exactly. LeBron may be the better player - I'm not sure - but Jordan will be remembered for his toughness and drive to win.

I seem to recall a playoffs (Finals?) game in which Isiah Thomas dominated with two broken fingers, a high ankle sprain and the flu. I watched the replay of Leonard hurting his ankle three times yesterday and couldn't see it twist or roll. Doesn't matter cause they won anyway but can you imagine if they lost game 5 at home because Leonard's ankle didn't feel right?
All bullsheit aside, this is idiotic. You must have been watching The Voice or something, cause it is clear as day.

Kawhi Ankle

You must have also missed the part where it happened midway through the 3rd and he played through it until Popovich told him no. He missed the final three minutes of regulation and the five minutes of overtime. Three separate occasions he stood up and started taking his warmups off to check himself in and Pop had to stop him.

This is a LeBron vs. Jordan thread. You're not making any points one way or the other by bringing your anti-Spurs bias in here.
Head Ninja In Charge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
David_Puddy said:

TRL-Ag said:

Obi Wan Ginobili said:

He's got no shot of passing Jordan, and the majority of that has nothing to do with basketball.

So you're saying he's a better basketball player but won't pass Jordan because he's a cult hero?

I think when it's all said and done you could make a case for LeBron being #1, and he's a better human being than Jordan.

He's a better human being? I love this. You guys have absolutely 0 knowledge of what these guys do off the court. I know of a girl here in Houston that has pics from a hotel room with her and LeBron from just a few years ago.
This. There are enough metrics and measurables for debate. Being a "better human being" isn't one of them. You probably don't know your family members or best friends like you think you know them, much less a celebrity.

Ty Cobb was a piece of ****, but he sure as hell could hit a baseball. I'm really not sure why people factor non-sport items into how good somebody was at sports.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.