A Warriors/Cavs finals is not a lock!!

1,688 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BBQ4Me
WilCoAg17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The national talk guys are talking like a Warriors/Cavs final is a lock once again. The NBA is in a overall down year, but as a basketball fan I just can't believe it. Of course I have a bias towards the Spurs, but I do believe the Spurs can beat anyone in the West including GS. In the east its less certain, but the Wizards and the Celtics are not to be counted out either. I'm just truly tired of the rhetoric.

#GoSpursGo
Matsui
NoahAg
Cavs are not a lock. GS certainly is. Unless 2 of Curry, Klay, and KD go down.
HossAg
AG
The spurs are not beating the warriors.
Farmer1906
AG
HossAg said:

You're right. The Rox will knock SAS out in the 2nd round.
tbirdspur2010
AG
aggie1906 said:

HossAg said:

You're right. The Rox will knock SAS out in the 2nd round.

Lolnope
Ulrich
HossAg said:

IMO, if anyone beats the Warriors is going to be someone who can play a completely different game. No one is going to beat them at run and gun small ball. That pretty much means San Antonio or the Clippers, teams that have the personnel to slow the game down and play through the post with good spacing. I'm not predicting that either team WILL beat GS, just that if someone does it will be with throwback basketball and those are the best equipped teams.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Ulrich said:

HossAg said:

IMO, if anyone beats the Warriors is going to be someone who can play a completely different game. No one is going to beat them at run and gun small ball. That pretty much means San Antonio or the Clippers, teams that have the personnel to slow the game down and play through the post with good spacing. I'm not predicting that either team WILL beat GS, just that if someone does it will be with throwback basketball and those are the best equipped teams.

I give the Clippers 0.001% chance to beat Warriors in a playoff series.

I wanted to say 0% but then went ahead and allowed for the 'a miracle happened' possibility.
BBQ4Me
AG
There is definitely greater than a 0.001% chance that Green kicks Steph and Durant in the nuts
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.