Craziest Mofo award

1,884 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Iowaggie
Mort Rainey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who was the craziest at their looney toon peak? (Just in terms of on the court bs. Not wearing a wedding dress and marrying yourself)

1. Rasheed from 1999-2001

2. Cousins from 2013-Today

3. Rodman from 1994-1998
West Texan
AG
No mention of Ron Artest?
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Literally thanks his hood, his psychiatrist, and managed to promote his new single coming out. Never change, Ron.

Ulrich
Ron "Metta World "The Panda's Friend" Peace" Artest is the craziest I've seen play out.
Token
AG
Forum Troll
AG
I love the story about Artest being witness to some fight in his younger years and someone breaks off a table leg and stabs someone in the chest with it.

Edit: I think Token beat me to it.

Quote:

Artest was ejected from Game 2 against the Lakers last night despite (sort of) trying to play the peacemaker. He was rightfully upset about Kobe Bryant's wild elbows and may have lost his cool a bit, but at least he's learned to keep things in perspective. And he definitely wasn't retaliating because Ron Artest knows about real retaliation. He told the media last night that one of his friends died during a playground game after being stabbed in the heart with a table leg. Yes, I guess that would be considered "rough play."
65532ag
Rodman, sprewell, wallace, artest, and cousins would pretty much cover the last 25 years. You could throw in lambeer, kermit washington, and calvin murphy before that to date back to the 70s.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
How can we forget the Chocolate Thunder himself, Darryl Dawkins? The man that spent his offseason, and parts of the actual season, on his home planet Lovetron, where he made sweet love to his girl Juicy Lucy.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Iowaggie
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.