Greg Popovich

2,694 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by letters at random
SilverTongueDevil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With the extent of his recent rant on the election results maybe he would be a better fit working for Mark Cuban and coaching the Mavs.
Good Poster
AG
Cuban already has a wizard coaching his team
superunknown
AG
Nice try.
WES2006AG
AG
Ha. I guess Spurs fans didn't take Pop's comments too well. We shall see who decides to separate politics and basketball and who decides to leave the fanbase based on his comments.
True Anomaly
AG
WES2006AG said:

Ha. I guess Spurs fans didn't take Pop's comments too well. We shall see who decides to separate politics and basketball and who decides to leave the fanbase based on his comments.
Winning a title would cure any bad feelings some fans may have
OlRock
AG
What does his opinions on Trump and Americans have to do with winning NBA championships?
amercer
AG
I was stunned there wasn't a 25 page thread on the politics board ripping him apart for this rant.

Then I remembered he was a white guy.

Sorry Mike Evans....
Enzo The Baker
AG
Pop
ATM9000
AG
Nobody gives a damn abt celebrities or athletes or musicians political views... Unless when they are vocal abt them they buck what you imagined that person's views were. Then the only people who care are the mental midgets who get their news from their own little echo chambers.
Guitarsoup
AG
DGAF about Pop's political views.

What matters:

Bassmaster
AG
You didn't look very hard. There was a lengthy discussion about it on the Politics board. Don't let that get in the way of you perpetuating racism though.
Ag Natural
AG
Pop is a smart dude and has some hard core principals. At least 60 million Americans don't fit that description. I'm surprised that he's surprised.
amercer
AG
Bassmaster said:

You didn't look very hard. There was a lengthy discussion about it on the Politics board. Don't let that get in the way of you perpetuating racism though.

Ha
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Pop can say and do whatever the **** he wants.
bam02
AG
amercer said:

Bassmaster said:

Ha

Nice response. Plus there is a real difference between making some comments and saying you won't stand for the national anthem.

I think most everyone have Evans props for reconsidering his position anyway.
Token
AG
amercer said:

I was stunned there wasn't a 25 page thread on the politics board ripping him apart for this rant.

Sorry Mike Evans....
funny how that works on the politics board, right?
letters at random
Token said:

amercer said:

Sorry Mike Evans....
funny how that works on the politics board, right?
I know, right? Why are all Trump voters racist, homophobic, misogynic morons? If they would just all die, this country would be such a better place. They're so hateful.
BBQ4Me
AG
Nobody said that. But play up that victim card!
letters at random
UMichAg said:

Nobody said that.
Please. That sentiment is all over the left's social media. (I'm not a Trump voter, by the way - so I can't be playing any victim card.)

Edit: From this thread: "Pop is a smart dude and has some hard core principals. At least 60 million Americans don't fit that description."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.