Chris Bosh failed physical. Not cleared for training camp

1,692 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by WES2006AG
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ESPN flash update.
LawHall88
AG
I don't want to sound crass, but it appears the Heat want no part of the risk, however small, that Bosh dies playing basketball. Hard to fault them, really.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
I don't want to sound crass, but it appears the Heat want no part of the risk, however small, that Bosh dies playing basketball. Hard to fault them, really.

I went back and re watched a piece on Gathers today, and just re watching his fall, and the reactions of everyone in that gym...something like this would be 10x that, and that was hard enough for me to re watch.

I love Bosh. He's a great guy by all accounts. This must be heart breaking, but man. Sometimes the hardest decision is walking away.
Guitarsoup
AG
If he never plays another game, he will have still made $240,000,000 to play the game, not including what he has made in endorsements over the years. Hopefully he will have a good deal of that wisely invested and if not, $75mm of that is still going to be paid out over the next 3 years, so that should be enough to get by on.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Hopefully he will have a good deal of that wisely invested and if not, $75mm of that is still going to be paid out over the next 3 years, so that should be enough to get by on.

Yeah, if he wants his kids eating Ramen.
Guitarsoup
AG
Pat Riley said Bosh is likely done with the Heat.
WES2006AG
AG
Not sure if Chris Bosh thinks he is done but the Heat sure do. I really feel bad for the guy, but walking away from basketball after the career he has already had is nothing to be ashamed of.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.