OKC Thunder fans are hurting

1,959 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by J.P. 03
ramirez78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
True Anomaly
AG
ok
ramirez78
I don't know why they are hurt. He said they would always be his hometown fans, all they did for his family, and always in his heart. He will always love them. And he'll still come back 3 or 4 times a year so they can see him score.
Deluxe
AG
Great thread
The Collective
AG
Is Padhz alright?
J.P. 03
AG
If only that franchise could have done something to fulfill Durant's desire to live in a mild, west-coast climate, he might have stuck around. Hmmmm.....
Pumpkinhead
AG
quote:
If only that franchise could have done something to fulfill Durant's desire to live in a mild, west-coast climate, he might have stuck around. Hmmmm.....
Orlando, FL couldn't keep a young Shaq from ditching a Magic team with promise to go the Lakers. Star players have their own lives to live. It happens.

CactusThomas
AG
Durant didn't show loyalty to the franchise who deserves no loyalty. I have no problem with that. The way they stole out of Seattle was despicable.
Ag Natural
AG
quote:
quote:
Orlando, FL couldn't keep a young Shaq from ditching a Magic team with promise to go the Lakers. Star players have their own lives to live. It happens.

Ha, Orlando is Hades with more humidity.
Scientific
AG
quote:
Durant didn't show loyalty to the franchise who deserves no loyalty. I have no problem with that. The way they stole out of Seattle was despicable.
True, but that wasn't the city's fault, hell the whole state of OK.

They hit three home runs in Durant, Westbrook, and Harden. They have a smart enough front office to still make moves. Plus these one a year contracts gives team plenty of chances at maneuvering.
Deluxe
AG
I think a good rule of thumb is that you should never tell a fans of a certain team how they should feel after a devastating event unless you are a fan of that team.
TheMasterplan
Seattle fans are hurting too.
J.P. 03
AG
quote:
quote:

I was trying to imply that they could have stayed in Seattle, but apparently I was a little too subtle. Happens to the best of us.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.