***** USMNT VS CHILE *****

2,588 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Ben Gunn
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Perfect ball to deep back post for the direct header across the face of goal.
Love it
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't get my hopes up for the future
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Albert just wanted that more than the 2 Chile players
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
THESE ARE CHILDREN
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
**** this dude up, you don't touch the keeper
boogieman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
F'In South American teams.
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some dude slapped Richards in the face...these guys are not smart
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Chilean troll got us to take the bait
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Richards also threw a punch
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Friendly"
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The youth movement has me so freaking excited

So glad we kept Poch
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, I thought I saw one of our boys in blue throw hands… need everyone available for the next matches. Stupid
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A couple Chile dudes were throwing wild swings
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In a friendly.you want your team to have each other's backs
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love Tyler Adams attitude

It's like...I'm just here to play soccer...but I'll kill you
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I see now why chile was a no show in last summer's World Cup
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Richards was pretty lucky there
oragator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What is it about South America. Seriously? It's like the soccer hooligans are the players not the fans.
oragator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Right now we need camaraderie and trust for this next cycle to build. If he had gotten a red I would have been ok with it, as long as one of the Chileans had too. Game was over, protect your keeper and stand up for your teammate. Guys will remember that.
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oragator said:

Right now we need camaraderie and trust for this next cycle to build. If he had gotten a red I would have been ok with it, as long as one of the Chileans had too. Game was over, protect your keeper and stand up for your teammate. Guys will remember that.


Yep. But I'm definitely glad it wasn't a red.
Ben Gunn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems like a close-knit team. I like it.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.