Finally got a chance to watch last night.
Peru is bad. Really good opportunity to put in the teens and glad Poch took advantage.
Freeman keeps getting better each day. I don't know his ceiling, but he is still growing.
Jedi looked like he was a level and a half above everyone on the pitch.
Sullivan impressed me. I liked his movement and creativity.
Ole backwards pass Adams drives me crazy. It's ok to play the ball back into the attacking area when it pops out to you.
None of the kids appears to be a true striker. Maybe there is one and the game didn't lend itself to showing that. From what I saw, looks like it is Balogun or noone right now.
I dont recall Cochon touching the ball with his hands. He has a bit of an Ochoa look to him. I think it is the stringy curls and headband. If he has half the career of Ochoa I will be delighted. Maybe we see more of him this window.
That's enough for now. Good win. Good to see the youngsters.