greg.w.h said:
College is too late for international competitiveness. I know this is an A&M fansite, but canceling the men's intercollegiate program was the best thing for potential men's international players.
Well, we all know the older generation went to college, so I wanted to know about the more current generation.
Dike and Agyemang went the college route but the current player pool includes the below.
I'm not sure if this confirms or contradicts your statement of " too late for
international competitiveness" but it was interesting to know
(sorry for the formatting, source chatgpt)
Player College Time in College
Matt Turner Fairfield University 4 years
Tim Ream Saint Louis University 4 years
Miles Robinson Syracuse University 2 years
Cristian Roldan University of Washington 4 years
Sebastian Berhalter University of North Carolina 4 years
Roman Celentano Indiana University Bloomington 3 years
Matt Freese Harvard University 2 years
Max Arfsten University of California, Davis 2 seasons
Mark McKenzie Wake Forest University 1 season