******BTHO Mizzou******

5,254 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by randy828
aggiedrjdub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I watched. We won. yay. That is all I have to say.
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
agsalaska
AG
I'm not at the point where I am dogging us after winning on the road in conference m.
aggiedrjdub
AG
That's why I'm keeping my mouth shut.
Gig'em Aggies! c/o '98 W H O O P!
sharpdressedman
Informed commenters indicate it was not a work of art, but I'm happy for the win.
agsalaska
Rudyjax
AG
500 wins. And we want to fire him?
agsalaska
AG
Here is to 500 more.
mullokmotx
AG
Didn't look like Pirro was going to play. The other 2 transfers, Lowrey and Clark, played a total of 18 minutes.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Rudyjax said:

I was done around game 1
deh40
AG
Rudyjax said:

Just means he has been around a long time.
taylorswift13_
agsalaska said:

Here is to 500 more.
lets hope for a .500 season
taylorswift13_
mullokmotx said:

Didn't look like Pirro was going to play. The other 2 transfers, Lowrey and Clark, played a total of 18 minutes.
lowery was a multi year starter for a final four team… yet she comes here to a program who struggles to score and can't see the field!!! Pirro was a pre season all American, yet doesn't see the field when we might have the worst middles in Aggie soccer history! I don't know why G is loyal to the girls who have been part of the roughest stretch of Aggie soccer! Why bring in talent if you're not gonna use them… who the hell is going to want to transfer here after what he's doing this season (even though I know it's probably his last)
agsalaska
AG
taylorswift13_ said:

agsalaska said:

Here is to 500 more.
lets hope for a .500 season
You could sell it to me right now.

for the record, the first vowel went out tonight on my computer. So I now must write complete sentences without its. It is possible but....
taylorswift13_
Repeat after me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
agsalaska
AG
It is impossible.
agsalaska
AG
I possess twelve ounce Dos Euis right now.

my cuew is out too i guess.
mullokmotx
AG
G said earlier in the week that there were some injuries and illnesses on the team. It looked tonight that Pirro was wearing earrings which is why I thought she wasn't going to play. The big thing is that it was a road win after what happened on Sunday.
coloradoag69
AG
First, I'm glad for the win regardless of the circumstances.

I'm not a soccer expert, and other than being able to see who generates the most chances and generally who controls the ball, I have no technical knowledge that tells me how we could improve. I do know that we seem to give the ball away a lot, and that a lot of our created opportunities don't seem to result in dangerous shots. It's clear to me that we aren't as good a team as we were five or ten years ago. I hope we'll be able to make the tournament.

Regarding Coach G., for whatever reason his teams are no longer as good as they were, and that always falls on the coach. From watching college sports all my life, it seems that it is always difficult for a school to part ways with a coach who has a history of success, particularly in a non-revenue sport - witness Gary Blair. I thought the best thing Saban did was quit when he was on top.

I hope that we can find a way to replace Coach G. without leaving the program in a complete rebuild mode.
Artimus Gordon
AG
First off, congrats to the team for the conference win. After the UConn beat down, prospects from the rest of the season were really sketchy. They rebounded nicely.

As far as replacing G, I can think of Trisha ford in softball and Jamie Morrison in volleyball and have hope for better things in soccer.
CDub06
AG
This is really nice.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAHsDcMtNwt
CDub06
AG
And Twitter if you prefer

mullokmotx
AG
Nice job by Texags putting that video together. The only 1 of those players I have not seen play in person was Katie Jo Spisak. The caption for Annie Kunz was incorrect; she was an Olympian in 2021, not 2019. And it was great to see Haley Pounds Joubert with her new daughter.

Missouri was called for 11 fouls last night and half of them seemed to be against Sydney Becerra. Makes me think other teams recognize her as the player to be stopped.
GigEm200$
Over the past few years it seems like the only prospect of the team winning is when the goalkeepers play lights out and put up a clean sheet. Am I the only one observing this?
randy828
AG
Cool video.

They didn't show it, but Addie Mccain is also on the Ft. Lauderdale team with Cosette.

They play in Dallas on 9/29. Edit...sorry, the game is in Ft. Lauderdale. They play @Dallas on 11/2

Roster Archive - Fort Lauderdale United FC (ftlutd.com)
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.