Pro tips for Aggie Soccer season tickets?

1,955 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Rudyjax
aTm 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We've had baseball season tickets for a few years but plan on adding soccer this year. What are your pro tips as we approach the season?

Edited to comply with Rule #1
Rudyjax
AG
No advice but good bull
MookieBlaylock
AG
well you already violated rule # 1 of No Creepin
BQ_90
AG
They normal open them up sometime in the summer. It'll be all how much you want to pay or where you want to sit. There are plenty available. Mid field may have limited options
aTm 99
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

well you already violated rule # 1 of No Creepin

I have performed a "creepectomy" on the OP!
AGGIEGMA9
Soccer renewals for season ticket holders should be coming out soon. After the deadline for renewals you can request seats from 12th Man. I've been a season ticket holder for quite a few years and sit on the west side. General admission seats are on the east side. Both are great viewing areas. Come join us!!!
6 Aggies
aTm 99
AG
I was told that season tickets would be available starting today but I only see general admission seating available. Reaching out to the 12th Man in hopes of getting reserved seats...
Rudyjax
AG
aTm 99 said:

I was told that season tickets would be available starting today but I only see general admission seating available. Reaching out to the 12th Man in hopes of getting reserved seats...
I think I read 100% renewal rate but I might be wrong.
aTm 99
AG
Rudyjax said:

aTm 99 said:

I think I read 100% renewal rate but I might be wrong.
That's good for the team, not so much for me but I will continue to hold out hope!
Rudyjax
AG
Any luck?
AGGIEGMA9
Think we season ticket holders have until the 24th to renew. You just have to wait.
6 Aggies
MookieBlaylock
AG
The place is full 1 game a year - how are season ticket sold out?
Tyrannosaurus Ross
AG
I renewed this morning. The deadline is July 23.
“A crowded world thinks that aloneness is always loneliness, and that to seek it is perversion.”

John Graves
Goodbye to a River
aTm 99
AG
Rudyjax said:

Any luck?
I ended up buying general admission tickets and IF there are reserved seats available after the renewal option ends for current season ticket holders, I may have a chance to upgrade. So as of now, I will be in GA but should find out Wednesday about possible reserved seats.
Expert Analysis
AG
Even as a season ticket holder they will not allow me to add reserved seats right now. I got my 4 renewed though.
aTm 99
AG
Just got my call from the Foundation, they were able to upgrade my GA tickets to reserved seats! Gig'em Ags, ready for some soccer (in the shade)!
Rudyjax
AG
aTm 99 said:

Just got my call from the Foundation, they were able to upgrade my GA tickets to reserved seats! Gig'em Ags, ready for some soccer (in the shade)!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.