Arsenal 2023-2024 Thread

165,271 Views | 3659 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by PJYoung
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Take this with a grain of salt.

If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
agdoc2001
AG
They overwatered the field to slow our passing attack. Jokes on them since they ended up with a player with a broken collarbone. Karma.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wangus12
AG
Merry Christmas Gooners
jeffk
AG
agdoc2001 said:

They overwatered the field to slow our passing attack. Jokes on them since they ended up with a player with a broken collarbone. Karma.

No commentary other than to say I appreciate the medical disclaimer the site added to this post.

Merry Christmas!
wangus12
AG
Time to step up and return to the top of the table.
ShackelfordAg99
Arsenal: Raya, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Rice, Trossard, Odegaard, Martinelli, Saka, Jesus

Subs: Ramsdale, Kiwior, Cedric, Jorginho, Elneny, Nwaneri, Smith Rowe, Nelson, Nketiah

West Ham: Areola, Coufal. Ogbonna, Mavropanos, Emerson, Alvarez, Soucek, Paqueta, Kudus, Ward-Prowse, Bowen

Subs: Fabianski, Johnson, Cresswell, Fornals, Cornet, Ings, Benrahma, Kehrer, Mubama
OneBlitzer
AG
Sloppy defense! Maddening!
agdoc2001
AG
Lazy defending. Ugly.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggieRob93
AG
Hmmm, where have I seen this before?
TXAggie2011
AG
Lol that ball was over the line
wangus12
AG
Newcastle all over again
AustinScubaAg
AG
So you can see the whole line and no ball but hey it is inconclusive. Good grief.
TXAggie2011
AG
wangus12 said:

Newcastle all over again

Why they rushed through it at Newcastle instead of taking their time, I'll never know.

And why they haven't yet affixed cameras to the base of the goal ala the NFL's pylons and first down markers, I'll never know.
TXAggie2011
AG
AustinScubaAg said:

So you can see the whole line and no ball but hey it is inconclusive. Good grief.

…and the linesman on the opposite side of the field would have had no ducking idea is that ball was over the line or not

They need to add some fuggin cameras
wangus12
AG
I miss the offensive capability of this team from last year.
TXAggie2011
AG
Ack. Pummeled the post
wangus12
AG
Saka really needed to finish his chance. We've looked terrible going forward
agdoc2001
AG
In much more hilarious news, spuds down 4-0
OneBlitzer
AG
Wesh Ham gets the early goal and now they've parked the bus. Perfect for them. ESR should start the second half for Zinchenko.
agdoc2001
AG
I'd say Trossard, but I would also like to see esr
OneBlitzer
AG
I trust Trossard to find the back of the net more than Zinchenko.
agdoc2001
AG
Sure, but esr has played at 8, 10, and on the wings. Never lb to my knowledge.
OneBlitzer
AG
I was hoping to see 3-4-3 with ESR(attacking midfielder/10).
agdoc2001
AG
Welp
OneBlitzer
AG
Well! Not our day!
gougler08
AG
For ****s sake. Off crossbar and post
AggieRob93
AG
Not enough offense in the middle in front of goal, and a defense which falls asleep. Not hallmarks of a title team.
gougler08
AG
Jesus just can't score
agdoc2001
AG
Michael Oliver is trash. Water is wet.
RockW1997
AG
Geez we are playing like ****e
agdoc2001
AG
Trash performance
wangus12
AG
Feels like that was the league right there. I know there's still half the season, but we are just way to ****ing inconsistent. Can't drop point to West Ham and Fulham at home.
OneBlitzer
AG
Crappy match. Offense is stale. Last season we we're more fluid.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
This is going to be a fun run in. It would be boring if they just dropped their drawers and didn't make us work for it.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
wangus12
AG
I will also apologize for watching the game. It has become increasingly apparent that I made some deal with God in the past to have Arsenal win something while promising I'd never watch again as long as they'd win. Pretty sure I've watched every game that they've dropped points in
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 105

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.