******BTHO Missouri******

3,557 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CDub06
mullokmotx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Carroll was not in uniform. The win over Auburn meant we had control of our own fate. Now I'm not so sure. We will know tomorrow how the tie affected our RPI.
tamufan
It is probably my long (long!) past game experiences, but I absolutely hate seeing bad play in our defensive third. Bad marking, bad passing, etc. Just unnecessary, and costly.
So I have often been frustrated watching the Aggies this season. Tonight's MO goal was no exception.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Putting this one on Cdub06
Only Sith speak in absolutes

Aggies should absolutely win this match and place themselves in good position to make the SEC tournament and NCAA tournament
MookieBlaylock
AG
tamufan said:

It is probably my long (long!) past game experiences, but I absolutely hate seeing bad play in our defensive third. Bad marking, bad passing, etc. Just unnecessary, and costly.
So I have often been frustrated watching the Aggies this season. Tonight's MO goal was no exception.

That was literally MO game plan
Pack the box and wait for a mistake by the back 3
CDub06
AG
Well get ready, because the Aggies should also absolutely, without question beat Florida.
tamufan
Well we gave them one. So unnecessary.
HiddenAg2
Let's hope the game against Florida doesn't end the way the game against Missouri on the road did last year. We really need to at least make the SEC tourney. RPI is still good so NCAA hopes could be shattered with a loss to a sub 200 RPI team.
mullokmotx
AG
I am pleasantly surprised to see our RPI at 28 this morning. We don't have any top 50 wins but we do have 4 top 50 ties and 3 top 60 wins. I think if we had won yesterday we'd be in the SEC tournament. If we end up tied for 10th I think Missouri may have the advantage in the tie-breakers the SEC uses. We must win Thursday and hope USC beats or ties Missouri.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Game against Florida is biggest game of the year
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
3 back has cost us at least 2 games!
HiddenAg2
I still can't believe we've only won 2 SEC games out of 9 so far. That's a tough sell to the NCAA committee regardless of RPI. We have to beat Florida.
MookieBlaylock
AG
i think we have to win at least 1 SEC tourney game as well-
Peace2u
Not sure what the coaching staff is thinking. We don't have the players to play a 3 back formation. It's been proven all year long but they are stubborn and the results speaks for themselves. When the team went to a 4 back line, the team played much better. The 3-5-2 is a great change of pace but should not be played the entire game. If an unathletic MO can score on us then so can anyone else. I lay this loss squarely on the coaches…. Once again
wareagle044
Peace2u said:

Not sure what the coaching staff is thinking. We don't have the players to play a 3 back formation. It's been proven all year long but they are stubborn and the results speaks for themselves. When the team went to a 4 back line, the team played much better. The 3-5-2 is a great change of pace but should not be played the entire game. If an unathletic MO can score on us then so can anyone else. I lay this loss squarely on the coaches…. Once again

I was surprised at the lack of physical domination. I told my wife at the game that Mizzou felt like I was watching a high school soccer team.
MookieBlaylock
AG
But we didn't lose big guy

MookieBlaylock
AG
It's GameDay where is the FloRida thread?
blake2003
AG
Chris was traveling but I'll bet he'll do it today.
jeffk
AG
He'd better!
CDub06
AG
He just flew home from Florida! What is that 2%er thinking? It's gameday IN Florida!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.