ECNL Girls - National Playoffs

10,594 Views | 129 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ColoradoMooseHerd
ColoradoMooseHerd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ECNL National Playoffs
ECNL did the draw today and released the Pods today for pool play, if anyone is interested

ECNL Girls Playoff Brackets Released
ColoradoMooseHerd
ECNL Playoffs (Seattle) - Final Scores and Standings

If any soccer nerds out there wanted to see the final results of play in Seattle, you can find the final standings and scores here

ColoradoMooseHerd
For those in the Dallas Area, Solar advanced in every age group I believe.

UPDATE - just reviewed and noticed that the U13 squad did not advance
King Koda
AG
The U13s did advance. Solar advanced to Virginia in every possible age group. U18/19 also made semifinals.
ColoradoMooseHerd
King Koda said:

The U13s did advance. Solar advanced to Virginia in every possible age group. U18/19 also made semifinals.
you are correct, I misread the teams going. My daughters team will be in Richmond for the second straight year.
King Koda
AG
Same x2
ColoradoMooseHerd
King Koda said:

Same x2

What years? 08 here
King Koda
AG
Playing 06 and 08
ColoradoMooseHerd
Interesting, I guess we played you last year in Richmond. Maybe we will play each other again this year in the second round
ColoradoMooseHerd
Congrats on making the finals. Good luck to you against Legends
SCHTICK00
AG
ColoradoMooseHerd said:

King Koda said:

Same x2

What years? 08 here

What club? My daughter just made our 08 NL team with challenge
Jim01
AG
Congrats!

I was curious about the same thing, though being Colorado I assume Rush.

My daughter is GA2 (one level below ECNL) with 08 Dash. She made some Challenge friends at Aggie Soccer camp this year.
ColoradoMooseHerd
Despite the user name, we no longer live in Colorado. Now California. Daughter plays for San Juan SC - 08 Team. In 2021 we finished in 3rd and this season we finished in 5th Place.

And depending on when your daughter went to A&M soccer camp, she may have been there with my Daughter.
ColoradoMooseHerd
So if your Daughter met a girl from California at A&M soccer camp the week of July 14-17, that was my daughter.
SCHTICK00
AG
My daughter was there June 15-19. Most of her club teammates that went were there at that time
Jim01
AG
My daughter was session 1 (June 11-15th).
380Ag
AG
Ha. That's when my daughter was there. Although I believe mine is a couple of years younger. Also a keeper. So likely no interaction at all.
King Koda
AG
Alright CMH and others on this thread. My daughter's game winning goal for the 08 ECNL national championship made the finals for goal of the year. Can y'all go help her out? Vote for the Solar girl (#2 on the list)

Thanks

ColoradoMooseHerd
Not even sure how the other girl's goal was even nominated, it was not anything special. Little confused. Your daughter's goal was an amazing shot from outside the box off the upper left post. This should not even be a competition between the two.

You have my vote
Mustang1
AG
Post this on the premium forum.
Jim01
AG
Oh wow! She randomly popped up onto my Twitter feed a couple days ago (I think someone I follow retweeted). No idea she was a posters daughter.

My daughter is Dash 08 GA2. We travel to Dallas this weekend to play you all for FDL opening weekend. Looks like we play "Solar South 08G FDL Adames" and "Solar FDL 08G Hernandez".
Jim01
AG
Looks like she brought home the title. Congrats!

King Koda
AG
She did. Thanks for the help.
ColoradoMooseHerd
SCHTICK00
AG
King Koda said:

Alright CMH and others on this thread. My daughter's game winning goal for the 08 ECNL national championship made the finals for goal of the year. Can y'all go help her out? Vote for the Solar girl (#2 on the list)

Thanks

Your kid is impressive! Looking forward to playing y'all on January 29th. Solar in definitely the giant in our conference.
ColoradoMooseHerd
SCHTICK00 said:

King Koda said:

Thanks

Your kid is impressive! Looking forward to playing y'all on January 29th. Solar in definitely the giant in our conference.
Which club does your daughter play for?
SCHTICK00
AG
Challenge 08 ECNL. We were in Dallas this past weekend for the start of league play.
Jim01
AG
Did you all get your games in? We were supposed to be in Dallas at UTD but they cancelled the weekend on Thursday because the fields couldn't take anymore rain and more was in the forecast.
SCHTICK00
AG
Everything but the last 10 minutes of Saturdays game against D'feeters. Would have be better if we had never started that one. Rebounded well against the Texans on Sunday
SCHTICK00
AG
We didn't get much for practice last week due to rain. Houston gets a lot of random showers this time of year. We travel from college station and it's tough to sit in the car on lightning delay and then drive home without touching a ball.
Rudyjax
AG
Jim01 said:

Did you all get your games in? We were supposed to be in Dallas at UTD but they cancelled the weekend on Thursday because the fields couldn't take anymore rain and more was in the forecast.

2 people spitting on the fields at UT Dallas will cause a rainout.
Rudyjax
AG
Kudos for your kids playing ECNL level. That's elite. My 07 is ECNL RL and she's pretty good compared to most but not when we play ECNL teams.
SCHTICK00
AG
What club?
Rudyjax
AG
SCHTICK00 said:

What club?

North Texas Celtic.

She's been playing with the same coach more than half her life. 8 out of 14 years.
SCHTICK00
AG
We had a great coach playing in 07 USC RL for a couple years. When that changed we pursued the ECNL route. Our first friendly as a new team was against the Renegades 07 team.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.