Shea Groom to the Dash

2,354 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by littlebitofhifi
CDub06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Houston Dash send Sofia Huerta and Amber Brooks to Reign FC, Megan Oyster, Shea Groom and a 2022 draft pick head to Houston (2nd rd, conditional).

Bubba smollett
[If you don't care, don't post on this board. -Staff]

[After moderation review you have been banned for two weeks. Your next ban for trolling will be permanent. -Staff]
littlebitofhifi
AG
Whoa! This is an interesting trade. Feels like a solid move for the Dash to replace Ohai's scoring and shore up the back line with Oyster, but the Dash are also the worst managed organization in the league. Hope this is a move Shea was onboard with and not forced into otherwise it could be a rough road.
Here4goodSoccer
I would only watch Reign play when Shea was starting, so I'm excited to see her on the Dash. I'm curious to see the dynamic between her and Daly
littlebitofhifi
AG
Same. Not a huge Daly fan but she can be really dynamic when she wants to and I feel like has always been forced to play out of position in Houston. Not sure that changes this season since the Dash keep picking up defenders but we'll see.
littlebitofhifi
AG
Shea with a rocket in her Dash debut!

CDub06
AG
Catching the same highlights as you via Twitter. Wish this wasn't on CBS All Access. Opener and the championship are the only games broadcast for free...
littlebitofhifi
AG
Yeah the good news is it's only a 1 month tournament so I figured 5.99 for all games then I can cancel.

This Dash/Utah match has been nuts!
littlebitofhifi
AG
Shea with the pressure then the flick for the assist. She sure has settled in nicely!

littlebitofhifi
AG
Oh. My. Gracious.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.