*** MLS 2019 ***

Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yup
heddleston
AG
My hope is that by the time we play both of us will have been locked into their playoff seed and it can just be a big Ozzie testimonial where he plays a half for each team and Roger Levesque makes an appearance.
Pahdz
So glad we (Minnesota) traded away worthless Francisco Calvo Friday.
heddleston
AG
Wondo is now the all time MLS regular season goal scorer! He gets a crapload of stick for what happened in 2014 but he broke Donovan's record in fewer matches, with fewer penalties. Such a great poacher.
Dre_00
A class guy too. In my younger years, I'd travel a lot to see the Dynamo away games. That was back when there was a proper reserve league and they'd often schedule a reserve game either immediately after the 1st team game or the morning after. We'd often hang around and watch the reserve game and he would always come by after the game, shake everyone's hand, and thank us for coming. Every time. He'd hang out at talk to us for a bit. He understood the connection that a team should have with its fans. Great guy.
jeffk
AG
Extremely active with a couple different charities and foundations including his own too. In a perfect world he would have done a certain something in that global tournament and been hailed a hero.
Dre_00
Indeed. It really couldn't have happened to a nicer guy which is a shame.
Page 2 of 2

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.