Champions League Final!

3,783 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by datrixstunna
Aggie_3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I always love Italian tears
aggie7911
Overrated? You don't want much soccer do you?

Love all the plastic Real Madrid fans they were all out in full force in midtown today.
datrixstunna
AG
aggie7911 said:

Overrated? You don't want much soccer do you?

Love all the plastic Real Madrid fans they were all out in full force in midtown today.

Not this guy again. The finally played a real team and got whooped.
aggie7911
this guy? You really think Juve is overrated? So Monaco isn't a real team? Interesting.

Sucks you support Man U like I do
Aggie_3
aggie7911 said:

this guy? You really think Juve is overrated? So Monaco isn't a real team? Interesting.

No monaco aren't a real team they had attack but no defense at all.
Juve play in one of the weakest leagues and the only team worth anything they played along the way was Barca
datrixstunna
AG
And Barca were incredibly weak this year.
aggie7911
Monaco has no defense? Really how did they win Ligue 1 with no defense.? Is that why their back 4 is wanted all over Europe in the transfer window ?

My goodness.
datrixstunna
AG
aggie7911 said:

Monaco has no defense? Really how did they win Ligue 1 with no defense.? Is that why their back 4 is wanted all over Europe in the transfer window ?

My goodness.

You answered your own question. Ligue 1
aggie7911
Right PSG, Lyon, Nice, are trash clubs is that what you are saying? I would say its safe to say Ligue 1 is probably one of the TOP 10 leagues in the world.
AGC
AG
aggie7911 said:

Right PSG, Lyon, Nice, are trash clubs is that what you are saying? I would say its safe to say Ligue 1 is probably one of the TOP 10 leagues in the world.

They made it so far in the champions league, clearly one of the strongest!!

La duodecima es nuestra! Hala Madrid y nada mas!
monarch
S
So who won? Just landed at IAH.
Old School Rucking
AG
Aggie_3 said:

I always love Italian tears

All the guinea, wop, dagos will be crying themselves to sleep on their garlic reeking pillows tonight.
gambochaman
AG
Congrats guys
Without a shadow of a doubt, best team in europe this year...and keeping the orejona in spain where it belongs

The game got me thru my personal hell of a 3 year old birthday party....27 kids....I need sedation
Old School Rucking
AG
gambochaman said:

3 year old birthday party....27 kids
Aggie_3
gambochaman said:

Congrats guys
Without a shadow of a doubt, best team in europe this year...and keeping the orejona in spain where it belongs

The game got me thru my personal hell of a 3 year old birthday party....27 kids....I need sedation

**** that
AGC
AG
gambochaman said:

Congrats guys

Salud, tio!
datrixstunna
AG
aggie7911 said:

MLS is considered top 10, so that doesn't say much.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.