CONCACAF confirm 14 venues to host matches at the 2017 Gold Cup...

3 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Aggie_3
byfLuger41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Returning in 2017 are 10 previous Gold Cup host venues: AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas; BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston, Texas; Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia; Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida; Red Bull Arena in Harrison, New Jersey; the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California; Sports Authority Field in Denver, Colorado; Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas; University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona; and Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, California.

Quote:

The 2017 Gold Cup will feature four first-time hosts: the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas; FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio; Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California; and Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.

Link

PJD Ag 10
AG
I'd imagine Frisco is on its last leg for any kind of tournament selection. Between the poor FCD attendance and the poor showings when international games have been here, I'm a bit surprised it was even selected. Likely to help push the Hall of Fame I guess.

But I'll try to hit up a game there.
Aggie_3
Glad San Antonio was selected I will definitely be attending a game here
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.