A&M Soccer Forum - Rule #1 2.0 edition

684,075 Views | 6431 Replies | Last: 59 min ago by aggiephoenix02
TJJackson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wasn't sure until I saw the spider
jeffk
AG
Too good not to post to multiple threads.

jeffk
AG
Huh, we're "Texas A&M Soccer" now.
Pro Sandy
AG
Oh no... This is so embarrassing. I thought this was Alabama A&M Soccer...

Bye.
TJJackson
Here
Pro Sandy
AG

T + 2:20, bad things happen
TJJackson
Finally gave in to my wife and made a snapchat. She had one condition, no *********s. I said I could manage without.
Pro Sandy
AG
I hope the women piss in the Germans Gatorade like Patton in the Rhine.

Pro Sandy
AG
I have 4 Snapchat friends
aggiephoenix02
Ha HA! I've got my old account back! No more of this "Listen here rook..."! Now I just need to get my old orange arrow and y'all MaFackas will be screwed!

Last...
TJJackson
Leakypipes85 if you want 5 snapchat friends
CDub06
AG
USA
aggiephoenix02
I woke up this morning wondering if last nights game really happened the way it played out. The narrative throughout the Cup so far has been Germany the juggernaut, most shots Ever! Most goals Ever! Most amazing Ever! Soo tough, soo unstoppable.

We also heard how our gals just aren't as good as they have been in the past. There's been a drop off in creativity and quality (as if we've ever been that creative). I watched every second of every USWNT game, and I'll admit, that's how it looked to me too. It seemed as if our team was past it's prime, and the youth we were playing weren't stepping up their game.

And then there was China. Suspensions and subs aside, the China game acted as a slumpbuster. It set us up for a historic semifinal match up of #1vs#2 that our gals truly believed they'd win. Germany came out strong the first ten minutes of each half, but like Mike Tyson put it, "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth." USA dominated, completely imposing their will on the Germans. I can't remember the last time I saw the USWNT dominate a quality opponent so completely.

And how about all the haters? Australia talks $#!t after they lost to us. Brazil talked $#!t, but couldn't even make it to the quarterfinals. Colombia talked $#!t and got rocked by us. And the German media and mens team were talking $#!t before the semifinal, only to eat a big bucket of chicken fried crow.

What a fun World Cup, everything clicking into place at the perfect time...
TJJackson
Solid post
Pro Sandy
AG

A group of ghosthunters claim this is the eerie moment they captured evidence of ghostly activity in one of Britain's most haunted buildings.

Paranormal investigators caught the inexplicable apparition on camera during a tour of Stanley Palace, in Chester, which is renowned for its ghostly goings on.

It appears to show specks of dust flying around at random and then a larger anomaly appears near the leg of one of the team and floats eerily across the room.

And another portion of footage appears to capture a ghostly echo of children's voices whispering to each other.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3144331/Ghosthunters-claim-capturing-evidence-camera-ghostly-child.html
aggiephoenix02
I'm soo jacked up for the Women's World Cup Championship Final! Sunday can't get here fast enough!

I've already got my place decorated with my usual USA soccer crap. I've invited a few friends over, and I'm cooking my fall off the bone, bbq babyback pork ribs, with some grilled corn, Messina Hof Port Barrel Reserve wine, and a bunch of room temperature Guinness...

What about y'all? Y'all got anything special planned?
jeffk
AG
Going to be in Dallas seeing family and going to the GC games Monday, so we'll probably watch at my little brother's house while eating my grandma's cooking.
Pro Sandy
AG
I'll be in Georgia. I need stars to use the neither happy nor sad face.

But I'm happy because I talked to cdub last night and we are going to go to Lakewood for church.
CDub06
TJJackson
Currently I'm Waco, then to Tyler, then back to Waco, then to Gatesville, then back to the motherland.
jeffk
AG
Headed to Dallas. Going to the US game with my bro Tuesday.

Happy 4th, Rule #1 crew!
jeffk
AG
Va, Spurs, va!
TJJackson
quote:
Currently I'm Waco, then to Tyler, then back to Waco, then to Gatesville, then back to the motherland.

And by Tyler I mean Canton for first Monday flea market craziness.
Pro Sandy
AG
Someday, when I am older, I hope to be stronger than I am now. I think someone will call me freedom just like a waving flag. But then it will probably go back.
jeffk
jeffk
jeffk
CDub06
AG
3 Stars
mid90
AG
Feels good to be World Champions.
TJJackson
Pro Sandy
AG
Leaky asks me to be his Snapchat friend and then when I become his friend, asks me who I am because he doesn't know

Do I mean so little? Is our relationship only I thread deep?
Pro Sandy
AG
Was in AGS. Now CLT. Next BWI.
Pro Sandy
AG
BWI
CDub06
AG
I go to KCXO sometimes.

But only for lunch.
aggiephoenix02
I'm so happy for our USWNT players. Is that weird or strange? I'm just so happy that they were able to live out their dreams & lives ambitions. Being able to witness that was a lot of fun; I'm thankful...
First Page Last Page
Page 149 of 184

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.