A&M Soccer Forum - Rule #1 2.0 edition

684,124 Views | 6431 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by aggiephoenix02
Pro Sandy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Christmas in summer is no Christmas I want
CDub06
AG
That's not a real city. Too many vowels
jeffk
AG
Bagged a buck this morning, having backstrap fries for lunch.
CDub06
AG
Got a few bucks myself from grandma.
CDub06
AG
Merry Christmas Rule #1ers
mid90
AG
Merry Christmas!
Pro Sandy
AG
Merry Christmas, Christ is born.
jeffk
AG
This, this is Christ the King:
Who shepherds gaurd and angels sing.
Haste, haste to bring him laud
The babe, the son of Mary.
Pro Sandy
AG
I always liked that song because I got to say ass in church
jeffk
AG
I love Christmas carols.

Service at the in-laws was mucho disappointing last night - only two carols the whole time.
jeffk
AG
Stop raining on my class warfare parade, CDub.
CDub06
AG
The zoo is a miserable, miserable place. I can't understand why anyone posts over there.
jeffk
AG
I like the zoo - it has character(s).

Seriously though, I've had no stars all the way to three stars and the only difference between the zoo and premium is the staff content. Posters on premium disguise their idiocy a little bit better too, I guess because they fear the mods more.

I don't understand why Looch insists on posting on the zoo. He gets drawn into slap fights and proves their points about him every time.

"Don't get in fights with idiots - they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
jeffk
AG
Also, which poster created the red alert thread on premium alerting all the two and three star posters to come and defend Looch?

Because I know none of them would ever admit to lurking on the zoo.
CDub06
AG
Luicci posted this yesterday:

quote:
Let things play out. You all know what happened today on the free forums and on another A&M site. One of the two posters was banned
for being a disrespectful guest to the site owner and other posters.
He's now crying about it elsewhere, which is fine. He just won't be
doing it here any longer and I'm perfectly comfortable with the decision
to run his ass off knowing what I know today.

When anything becomes official and done on both sides on the OL/Run Game Coordinator front, I'll make the post and let you know.

Doing things the right way here and I don't care if that doesn't please a small handful of posters (mainly on the free boards).

I was just curious about what was going on in the zoo and it's terrible.
jeffk
AG
I had a nice, long post typed up explaining why Looch's posted reasons for deleting all the other reports are hogwash, but it was lost to the spotty internet of Atascosa Co.

We'll just leave it at this - Looch and TA run a business reporting on mostly speculation with a few insider reports. It's bad for his business when reports (valid or not) are posted on his site by someone other than him. I have no problem with him moderating how he sees fit to best protect his business, but it rings hollow with a lot of folks when you say you delete things because of the "coaches hiring process" or the "recruits who might get worried." Especially when other media outlets are reporting the same info from what appears to be a calculated leak from the regents' offices.
mid90
AG
quote:
I like the zoo - it has character(s).

Seriously though, I've had no stars all the way to three stars and the only difference between the zoo and premium is the staff content. Posters on premium disguise their idiocy a little bit better too, I guess because they fear the mods more.

I don't understand why Looch insists on posting on the zoo. He gets drawn into slap fights and proves their points about him every time.

"Don't get in fights with idiots - they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
From my free read-only-student premium, this is totally true. The biggest difference between the zoo and premium is that premium is far less conservative with stars.
CDub06
AG
You're right. Premium right now as it relates to DC Talk is pretty unbearable as well. What Have We Become?
jeffk
AG
quote:
You're right. Premium right now as it relates to DC Talk is pretty unbearable as well. What Have We Become?

Between You and Me, if you posted that on the zoo 2.0, you would have gotten 116 blue stars and been POTD.
itsyourboypookie
Premium feels entitled because they have an extra six bucks a month. The same dudes circle jerking each other over twitter news.
CDub06
AG
quote:
quote:

Between You and Me, if you posted that on the zoo 2.0, you would have gotten 116 blue stars and been POTD.
I'm not gonna Sugarcoat It. It's Killing Me right now, but once The Truth is revealed about the new coach, premium should get back to normal. The zoo won't ever get better...

But you don't have to read it if you don't like it My Friend (So Long).
CDub06
AG
jeffk
AG
http://texags.com/forums/27/topics/2582490
Pro Sandy
AG
quote:
http://texags.com/forums/27/topics/2582490
Sorry, not authorized

A Basic Subscription is required to view this content.
CDub06
AG
D-D-Down with the DC Talk
Pro Sandy
AG
Bummer of a Christmas. Didn't get my one wish.

mid90
AG
quote:
D-D-Down with the DC Talk
Pro Sandy
AG
First post of the new year
CDub06
AG
Worst post of the new year
blake2003
AG
The number one selling mixed drink in Argentina is Fernet Branca and Coca-Cola. It is horrible.
CDub06
AG
How is the coke?
Pro Sandy
AG
Michigan State showing that I was wrong and the committee was right in not letting the One of Two True Champion into the playoff four square game.
Pro Sandy
AG
Well, Baylor is outlasting Mich St. Impressive through 3 quarters
Pro Sandy
AG
What a game. Baylor had nothing in the 4th despite Cook being so off target.
Pro Sandy
AG
Committee wins this year
First Page Last Page
Page 132 of 184

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.