Bambu Lab A1 3D Printer - Austin area

1,522 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Diggity
ausag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling a lightly used Bambu Lab A1. Purchased almost 2 years ago for $299 + shipping/tax. Asking for $200 OBO. Have some extra filament. Can throw in spool as well.

I'm in NW Austin area for local pickup. Would prefer to avoid shipping it.

https://us.store.bambulab.com/products/a1?id=579550514255634444
wmitchell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Curious - how easy to use is it? I'm toying with getting my 10 year old a printer for Christmas but not sure if there's a good one for him to use (that is easy but he won't outgrow too quickly)
Frisco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a p1s and it's pretty damn easy to use.
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wmitchell said:

Curious - how easy to use is it? I'm toying with getting my 10 year old a printer for Christmas but not sure if there's a good one for him to use (that is easy but he won't outgrow too quickly)
same boat, 10y/o kids - curious to know where your research leads you
ausag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is less trial and error with Bambu's than other printers. I don't speak from experience with others, but this was what I figured out in my time researching things. Bambu's work straight out the gate. Less tinkering involved. There is also a vast library of models available to print for free on the Bambu Handy App. Check that out!

You will have babysit a few things if you want a 10 year old using it. But for the most part there's not a whole lot to it.

I would love to offer to have a conversation offline to go into more detail. I can also send pics via email or text. I pretty much have everything boxed up as if arrived to me brand new.

Let me know!
AW 1880
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We've got a A1 (with AMS) and a P2S. We started with the Ender 3, which was easy enough for my then 10 year old to figure it out. The Bambu labs printers are even easier and less finicky.
reproag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wmitchell said:

Curious - how easy to use is it? I'm toying with getting my 10 year old a printer for Christmas but not sure if there's a good one for him to use (that is easy but he won't outgrow too quickly)

I have an A1 and they are very easy to use.
I will NEVER apologize for being American
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
is this still available?

Edit: nm, I went ahead with a P1S AMS combo. Good luck OP
ausag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Darn!

Sorry, yes, it is! I stopped following the post because I didn't see anymore traffic!
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
my son has this printer and we love it. I use it for really random stuff around the house as well.

I'll just show Claude what I want and have it make the design then have Bambu print it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.