FS: 2012 Ford F-150 Lariat 4x4

1,838 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 26 days ago by ravingfans
texag2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Located in East Dallas. 122,000 miles, V8, 4x4, no accidents & single owner.

The only thing that doesn't work on it is rear driver side power lock(still locks manually). Tires have approx 10,000 miles on them.

Asking $16,500
texag2011
AG

texag2011
AG

texag2011
AG

JB
AG
Nice truck
maddiedou
AG
Does anybody ever sale a truck with a 6.5 bed

And nice truck with low miles. You drive yours like I drive my 97 f350. About the same mile
maddiedou
ravingfans
AG
maddiedou said:

Does anybody ever sale a truck with a 6.5 bed

6.5ft bed comes with a supercab only--with the same-ish wheelbase as a supercrew cab. I get 4 very comfortable people in my truck for entertainment purposes and still can carry a decent load. Any bigger load, I can grab a trailer or make two trips. Other option is a true longbed on a supercrew, but those are more useful in a rural area, as they are a real nuisance finding a parking space for us city-slickers...

Sorry for the derail, OP-- real nice truck!
Mas89
AG
No, a 100 mile ford search shows 2 new f150 lariats with super crew and the long bed in my area. One in Livingston and one in Crosby. The one in Crosby even has auto start-stop delete. When I was searching earlier this year, I could not find one without a hole in the roof that also had the start- stop delete. Both of those items are deal breakers for me.
JB
AG
Supercrew 6.5' beds have been around since the 04-08 body style. It's the auto board favorite combo

This truck for sale is a 5.5' bed.
ravingfans
AG
Mas89 said:

No, a 100 mile ford search shows 2 new f150 lariats with super crew and the long bed in my area. One in Livingston and one in Crosby. The one in Crosby even has auto start-stop delete. When I was searching earlier this year, I could not find one without a hole in the roof that also had the start- stop delete. Both of those items are deal breakers for me.

I learn something new each day!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.