WTB- 00-06 Silverado

1,714 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Hittag1492
TexMexAggie1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at all of my options in a 00-06 silverado. I want something that hasn't been driven to the ground by a high schooler (lol). Vortec v8 preferably. Exterior wear and tear is expected. Any leads are appreciated.
Side-pocket16
AG
Pretty clean one showed up on Cars and Bids today:

Edit to add it's in Hawaii, did not notice that initially, but still very low mileage!

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/301yamvG/2006-gmc-sierra-1500-sle-extended-cab-4x4?utm_source=pd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=n
classicdoug
AG
How about a 1988 Chevy 2500 with 58,000 miles? This truck is clean. It belongs to a friend of mine. He's asking $13,900.

Chevy truck
'03ag
"clean"

That thing is immaculate
TexMexAggie1
AG
Is that truck all original? Rebuilt transmission or engine?
classicdoug
AG
I'm pretty sure it is all original. You can call Jason at 979 three two four 5225. Tell him Doug from Classic sent you.
SnowboardAg
AG
classicdoug said:

How about a 1988 Chevy 2500 with 58,000 miles? This truck is clean. It belongs to a friend of mine. He's asking $13,900.

Chevy truck

If only that was a SWB regular cab. Of course then it would be 25-30k
Cage_Stage
AG
Sold
houstonag90
I have a 2002 z71 tahoe in green for sale in Houston if you have any interest in that?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
classicdoug said:

Chevy truck

That should go on bringatrailer
jejdag
Dunno where you are but just saw one on the lot at Big Tex Autoplex in Belton. Wasn't on their site yet so they must have just gotten it. Their stuff is usually not too bad. An Ag owns the place and isn't hard to work with.
Hittag1492
AG
houstonag90 said:

I have a 2002 z71 tahoe in green for sale in Houston if you have any interest in that?

This still available?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.