2013 VW Golf: Berlin to Warsaw in One Tank

3,123 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Silvy
Silvy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2013 VW Golf
- N/A 2.5 liter 5 cylinder gas
- Six speed auto
- 129,287 miles
- Ceramic window tint (70% windshield, 20% fronts, 5% rears)
- OE Bluetooth stereo
- Heated seats
- Leather steering wheel

Purchased in 2019 w/ 59k miles to be my road warrior for work, but rarely have long drives these days. Runs on 87 octane and averages 30 MPG. 33 MPG highway is easily attainable and I've tickled 38-39 MPG a few times with favorable speed, terrain, and tailwind. With a 14 gallon tank, about the time for a leak is the time to fill up. With the back seats folded down, you're approaching minivan levels of cargo space.

For at least a couple of years, a number of dashboard lights have been illuminated. Basis the codes I've pulled, I suspect it wants the ABS module replaced, but I've just driven it sans ABS & traction control. All the lights came on at same time, so I presume they'll all go away when repair is made. Being a road warrior, the windshield has a couple of good cracks, rock chips on fenders & hood, and a recent trip to Dallass was hell on the front bumper. The OE wheels will come with car as will any parts/tools I have that are specific to the car.

Asking $4,200, located in Dickinson.

Older photos

cryption
What a great little car. I had a MK5 Jetta wagon with the 2.5. That engine is a little tank. She's a beaut
Sea Speed
AG
Kinda want this.
Street Fighter
AG
Thought you were ridin' dirty without those front seats.
Chase
AG
Howdy...very interested for daughter starting to drive soon.

1 - What codes did it throw?
2 - Why do you have photos without the seats? LOL

Centerpole90
AG
The Hot Hatch.
Chase
AG
Anybody home?
Silvy
AG
Actually I am not, it may be a few days before I have an opportunity to pull the codes.

I pulled the seats last month to do a very thorough interior cleaning. Pictures of seats missing just to illustrate that no Cheetos or French fries will come with the purchase.
Chase
AG
Silvy said:

Actually I am not, it may be a few days before I have an opportunity to pull the codes.

I pulled the seats last month to do a very thorough interior cleaning. Pictures of seats missing just to illustrate that no Cheetos or French fries will come with the purchase.
In my case, it would be for a teenager...you could have upcharged for those. LOL

Thanks for the info and please let me know.
Silvy
AG
I pulled all the faults this morning. In short, all the dash lights point to ABS module and wheel speed sensor being out.

Chase
AG
Man, I like it but I just don't know about all the error codes. I've seen vehicles with unknown electric probs need entire harnesses replaced and it cost thousands.
Silvy
AG
Price drop
apoglo12
AG
I'm interested.
apoglo12
AG
Still available op?
Silvy
AG
Sorry, just saw this. Sent a text your way
Silvy
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.