FS in Houston: Beretta M9A1 Compact and Holosun HS407K

1,731 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by K Bo
K Bo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I purchased this pistol from a TexAgs user in late 2016 and it's mostly been sitting in my safe since. I'm only selling to make room for another pistol. When I purchased the gun it had a total of 185 rounds through it. I've added about 150 rounds to that total. From what I understand, this was from a limited run of 92 compacts with factory installed night sights. The gun works flawlessly and has had no issues under my ownership. Installed on the pistol are Wilson Combat VZ grips, a Wilson Combat fluted guiderod, oversized mag release button, factory D spring, and a Langdon Elite II hammer. Included are 3 13-round magazines and 1 15-round full size magazine with Xgrip (magazine is inserted in the below picture). Asking $800 FTF in Houston or surrounding area.

Also selling a Holosun HS407K-X2 6 MOA red dot sight that's dang near new. I installed this on my CCW, took it to the range, and uninstalled as it just didn't work for me. Maybe I need more time but currently I prefer the factory sights alone. $200 FTF in Houston.

K Bo
AG
Bump. Beretta still available but likely keeping the red dot for a .22 pistol. Open to offers on the Beretta.
K Bo
AG
still for sale
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.