Lego or Star Wars Fans

2,602 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Malachi Constant
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lego 75055 Imperial Star Destroyer
Unboxed but Unused
$200 shipping included

My son was a huge Lego fan when he was younger and I bought this set for him when he was 5 so would have been Christmas 2015 I believe. We never got around to assembling the set, we sat down and I opened the box and looked at the instructions and opened the smaller Bag 1 and my son got distracted with other toys he had opened and I put everything back in the box and put it in a closet until today when my wife made me go through all of my stuff to purge and make room for other things.

All of the bags are present and sealed with the exception of the small #1 bag I opened and all pieces are present. All 3 instruction books are present and the 1 sticker sheet included in the set is present.

If the one small bag was never opened the set could go for $400-450 from what I can see on the internet. This set is ready for assembly , I will cover shipping for the all inclusive price of $200.

Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Sea Speed
AG
Just vacuum seal bag 1 and reap the profits
ABATTBQ11
AG
God I want this so bad but I bought the UCS Falcon a couple months ago and my wife would kill me
ABATTBQ11
AG
Also, I think you're way underpricing it. You could take it to a Lego resale shop and could probably get more.
bonfarr
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Also, I think you're way underpricing it. You could take it to a Lego resale shop and could probably get more.

Thanks for the tip, I'll do a search and see if there are any in San Antonio.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
videoag98
AG
My son says he will take it. Will you take Venmo?
Email?
Ewok It Out08
AG
I would love to build this with my son if still available. Located in CS.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I know there's definitely one off Bandera just outside 1604.
sburg2007
So…is it gone?
mmtexasace
AG
Is it still for sale?
Malachi Constant
AG
I will give you $250 for this if it's still for sale!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.