ISO Ford F-250

1,451 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Russ79
Aggie118
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, at the beginning stages of a search for a 2018+ Ford F-250 Diesel preferably with 50,000 or less miles. Would like to find an XLT or Lariat with the FX4 package. I like the gray or dark blue colors the best but am open to anything.

Wanted to see if anyone on Texags was looking to sell before I scour the internet as I'm not in a big rush, just want to see what's out there. I'll be looking to sell/trade in my 2018 Ford F150 XLT FX4 (3.5 ecoboost) with right at 80,000 miles on it. Thanks for any info!
TX_COWDOC
AG
I had a gray 2020 F250 diesel with 40k miles held at CarMax a few weeks ago. Actually paid the $300 transport fee from KC to Austin. Took 2 weeks to get it ready. In the interim, I proceeded to buy a 2022. The 3/4 ton market is tight. Good luck with search.

Just looked and it is not there.

https://www.carmax.com/cars/ford/f250/diesel/4wdawd?year=2018-2023

www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Mas89
AG
You found a local new 22 somewhere? Have a 23 f250 ordered since October. Have they shipped any 23 super duties yet? Crickets from Ford so far.
A neighbor looking happened to find a new 22 gas f350 on a small town lot driving thru town and stopped to buy it.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Tomball Ford. Worst buying experience of my adult life. They had the truck I wanted / needed. Took a lot of patience but I got the truck at the price I was willing to pay.

Unfortunately I had a good deal going over the phone with a dealership near San Antonio a few days earlier. Had a verbal commitment and then learned that the truck wasn't on the lot……the ice storm / tree branch took it out. Salesman didn't even know.

Next truck I buy will be from Buck @ Appel Ford in Brenham. He worked his tail off just couldn't find what I needed on my timeline.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Aggie118
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

I had a gray 2020 F250 diesel with 40k miles held at CarMax a few weeks ago. Actually paid the $300 transport fee from KC to Austin. Took 2 weeks to get it ready. In the interim, I proceeded to buy a 2022. The 3/4 ton market is tight. Good luck with search.

Just looked and it is not there.

https://www.carmax.com/cars/ford/f250/diesel/4wdawd?year=2018-2023

Bummer, sounds like it would've been the perfect candidate!
Russ79
AG
Went to Longview today to go to doctor and went by Pegues-Hurst Ford and they had several F250's on their lot- didn't look close enough to see if they were diesel or gassers. I bought a 2021 gasser from Tipton Ford in Nacogdoches- traded in my 2019 for it. My wife said they have several on their lot- call them and ask for Douglas and tell him Russell Leggett told you to call.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.