FS - 2022 Winnebago Revel (North Houston)

2,989 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by stevoag03
stevoag03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$156,500 (2.5k texags discount from RV Trader) - SALE PENDING

Please email username @ gmail for any additional info or offers

2022 Winnebago Revel 44E, 19'7", No Slides, On-Demand 4WD, 3.0L Mercedes Benz, 188 HP, Mercedes Benz Sprinter Chassis, 2) 125 Amp Hour Lithium Ion Batteries w/ Dedicated Second Alternator to Charge System, 2,000 Watt Inverter, Solar Panel, MBUX Touchscreen Multimedia Infotainment Center w/ Navigation, WiFi Hotspot, Intelligent Voice Control & Back-Up Camera, Dash Charging System, PS, Dash Air, Adaptive Cruise Control, Tilt, Rain Sensor w/ Integrated Wet Wiper System, High Beam Assist, Active Brake Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, Blind Spot Assist, Traffic Sign Assist, Power Mirrors w/ Defrost, Slide/Swivel/Recline Cab Seats, Folding Privacy Screens For Cab Door Windows, Performance Wheels & BF Goodrich T/A KO2 All Terrain Tires, Side Screen Door w/ Magnetic Closure, Rear Screen Door w/ Blackout Panel, Running Boards w/ Ground Effect Lighting, Movable Ladder, Luggage Rack, Fold Down Exterior Table, Exterior Wash Station, Hydronic Heating System, Coleman-Mach 10 NDQ AC w/ Bluetooth Control, Insulated/Heated Gray Water Holding Tank, Potable Water Tank, Monitor Panel, Tinted Dual Pane Euro Acrylic Windows w/ Cassette Shades, LED Lights, Powered Fan w/ Rain Cover, USB Chargers, RAM Tough Track Mounts, 3.0 Cu. Ft. (12V) Compressor Driven Fridge/Freezer, Portable Single Burner Induction Range Top, Sink, Pantry, Removable Counter Extension, Removable Pedestal Dinette Table, Wet Bath w/ Shower, 2 Removable Shelves Convert to Wet Storage Cabinet, Removable Clothes Rod, Swiveling Cassette Toilet, Powered Roof Vent, Power Lift Bed w/ Molded Pockets & Zip Storage Below, Under-Bed Gear Garage Storage w/ 6 Removable Cargo Tie-Down Anchors, Sleeps 2, Powered
bed elevator.
3600 highway miles , all recalls completed. No known issues.
stevoag03
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
I am not an expert but I've rented an RV to drive the fam around a few times. But is $170K the real price? Am I missing something on this? I didn't think even a pull behind or lightly used RV would be that much.
stevoag03
AG
Fair question. Listing for my in laws and these Revels are pretty pricey. Check some of these on Rv Trader

https://www.rvtrader.com/Winnebago-Revel-44e/rvs-for-sale?make=Winnebago%7C2307464&model=REVEL%7C764965449&trim=44E%7C53697

stevoag03
Diggity
AG
Interesting question and I had the same thought.

Lots of interesting articles on why Class B's are more expensive than Class A and C's.

Looks like it mainly comes down to manufacturing process

https://www.jeffsetter.com/why-are-class-b-rvs-more-expensive-than-class-c-rvs/
agcrock2005
AG
Wow, had no idea they were that expensive. GLWS.
Jbob04
AG
Holy moly. That kind of money for that tiny thing.
FIDO*98*
AG
The most expensive part of that would be the divorce after trying to travel and live in that with my wife
cjo03
AG
FIDO*98* said:

The most expensive part of that would be the divorce after trying to travel and live in that with my wife

…depends on who gets to keep the Revel.
stevoag03
AG
Price drop
stevoag03
Diggity
AG
P.H. Dexippus
AG
FIDO*98* said:

I think we've found Brian Laudrie
agdaddy04
AG
Man I'm curious why they're looking to sell so quick?

3600 miles? They buy it for 2 trips?
stevoag03
AG
We did some family camping together in Colorado this summer but think it was too small for them. They kept admiring the queen bed in our bunk house travel trailer even though they had longer power range when we dry camped.
stevoag03
ForeverAg
AG
GLWS, I just priced out a fully loaded Mercedes sprinter van and came out to an MSRP of 66K for that. Add an additional 90-110K in interior modifications would make for one hell of a vehicle. I didn't realize there was a market for these tbh.
stevoag03
AG
Thanks. Sale pending with deposit received. Wish I got a commission on it. Crazy how the backup in supply chains has made the demand go up.
stevoag03
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.