FS: Norinco 1911A1 .45 ACP w/ Mags & Ammo

1,016 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Love Gun
Love Gun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

For sale is a Norinco M-1911A1 .45 ACP with extras, to include magazines and ammo. These are very well-built Colt 1911A1 clones that are no longer being imported in the USA. The last of these are said to have been imported in the early 1990's. They are extremely durable and are rumored to be made from salvaged steel from Chinese railroad tracks.

I will also be including 4 magazines and 290 or so rounds of .45 ACP ammo. Ammo is around 65/35 JHP/FMJ. Magazines are (2) 7-rounders, (1) 8-round ProMag, and (1) 10-round Chip McCormick mag.

This .45 has Trijicon HD night sights and a removable tan Recover Tactical CC3H Grip and Rail System that can be used to mount a weapon light. VZ grip panels will also be included. The gun was refinished with black Aluma-Hyde II coating to replace the factory bluing for a durable, rust proof finish. Gun locks up very solid. It has two small, barely noticeable screw holes on the underside of the frame (not visible in pics) where a short picatinny rail was once installed. Factory trigger was replaced with a flat trigger, similar to some Sig 1911's, and it breaks very clean. The factory curved main spring housing was replaced with a flat one.

The only reason I am selling this one is because it just doesn't get much use. Great gun, I just don't take it out much.

Asking $700 for everything, but negotiable. Located in College Station.

ShouldastayedataTm
I cannot send PMs, email is in my profile. Definitely interested.
Love Gun
Email sent
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.