WTS: Fierce Fury 6.5 Creedmoor DFW

1,308 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by grbgolf
grbgolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For sale is a Fierce Fury in 6.5 Creedmoor. It includes the Fierce 20 MOA rail. It comes with their 1/2 MOA guarantee and seems to not be picky on ammo. The gun shoots very well. It has normal handling wear but is in great shape. Around 200 rounds fired. Comes with a box (20 rounds) of Precision Hunter.
Fierce Rifle - $1,600
Please text me with questions or for more pictures at 97two-741-0757.
Located in Coppell but willing to meet in the surrounding area.
Naveronski
AG
$1600 is a lot for a gun posted without photos.
grbgolf
AG
I wasn't able to post pictures but I put my phone number in the post and am happy to text all the pictures I have in my phone and any others requested.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
I'd be interested in any ammo you have. If you already posted in outdoors...i missed it.
grbgolf
AG
The ammo is already sold.
Aggieangler93
AG
I've heard the Fierce Firearms guns can shoot a long long way accurately.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
grbgolf
AG
Its a very nice rifle, the controlled push feed is fantastic in chambering, the trigger is just over two lbs with a crisp break, the stock just has a couple paint chips but nothing big and nothing that effects the performance. The magazine is made in house by fierce and can be top loaded as well as being removable which is nice when bench shooting. All in all it is a great rifle, I am only selling it to buy something heavier with a vertical grip more for bench shooting and less for hunting.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.