WTB PS4 Pro

367 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Rossticus
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have an existing offer for one at $240.00, two controllers and no games. I'm a PC guy but looking for one for when my daughter is with me (step dad is a hard core PS gamer and has one). Thanks.
Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face, that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand, the ultimatum.
WeekendAggie

I have one for sale. It might be more than you'd like to pay, since you already have one tagged at $240.

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3178662

Since this is for your daughter, I can swap out the red controller for an electric purple controller that's in like new condition. Also, I have 3 LEGO games that I will throw in with the bundle if they interest you: Jurassic World, DC Villains, and the Harry Potter Collection. My kids had a great time with these.

https://i.imgur.com/qcx5gk3.jpg

Let me know! Thanks!

Rossticus
Thanks! I'll keep you in mind! The guy who told me he wanted to sell his at $240 has been AWOL since yesterday so if I don't hear back I'll get ahold of you. The fluctuation in used PS4 prices, both standard and pro, has been wild ever since the 5 dropped.
Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face, that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand, the ultimatum.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.