New .270 Mossberg Hunting Rifle For Sale - $300

3,131 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by redbaron97
Chetos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mossberg 100 ATR .270 for sale. New in box. Never been shot. Not sure how to price this in the current market. Let's start at $300 and make me an offer from there.

aggiedad20
Location?
Chetos
AG
aggiedad20 said:

Location?
san antonio area.

btw, how i came up with price - i think i got it priced 10% below msrp....I see better "sale" prices out there but i'm not seeing anything in stock.
SanAntoneAg
AG
The Mossberg 100 ATR is discontinued. Essentially it evolved into the Patriot.

Which explains why you can't find a MSRP for it.
Chetos
AG
SanAntoneAg said:

The Mossberg 100 ATR is discontinued. Essentially it evolved into the Patriot.

Which explains why you can't find a MSRP for it.
it also explains why i saw the sale prices but nothing in stock. I'm negotiable on it. and I have an ffl that can ship within 1-2 days to any ffl in texas for ~$50. Won it in a raffle. Just trying to unload for a fair price to make room in my safe. PM me an offer guys.
khkman22
AG
I don't know if they made any changes from this model to the Patriot line, but the trigger looks the same. I bought a .243 Patriot this year that I sighted in yesterday and this is the grouping I got at 75 yards. 3/4" on furthest shots and based on the other two, that could have been more me than the gun. I don't need another rifle or I'd probably buy it.
Chetos
AG
khkman22 said:

I don't know if they made any changes from this model to the Patriot line, but the trigger looks the same. I bought a .243 Patriot this year that I sighted in yesterday and this is the grouping I got at 75 yards. 3/4" on furthest shots and based on the other two, that could have been more me than the gun. I don't need another rifle or I'd probably buy it.

Cool. I don't know much about it. Won it in raffle. The trigger looks similar to savage accu-trigger... with a pre trigger inside the main
redbaron97
AG
I'll take it for $250 if you get no bites. email in profile
Chetos
AG
redbaron97 said:

Email sent
Chetos
AG
redbaron97 said:

I don't see your profile email. I tried your hotmail I saw in another post and it bounced back.
Aggdad11
Not many people give this rifle the respect it deserves. I have the same rifle in 270 win. Put a Nikon scope on it and it has been a nail driver. Also added a Boyd's stock and had it glass bedded. Have taken many deer with it. The lighting bolt trigger is a very good trigger. Doesn't take much pull to make it go bang. GLWS as I would be all over this if I hadn't already own one.
redbaron97
AG
Apologize for the delay in responding but took a tumble and broke a few ribs. Email

b barron 97 @ att dot net

Remove all spaces and the dot to .
Chetos
AG
redbaron97 said:

Apologize for the delay in responding but took a tumble and broke a few ribs. Email

Email sent

Chetos
AG
Chetos said:

redbaron97 said:

Email sent
redbaron97
AG
Nothing came through

call me five 1 two 26 nine eight 326
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.