2010 Keystone Sprinter Camper

1,505 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Chip Douglas
Chip Douglas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2010 Keystone Sprinter 276RLS with one slide, sleeps 6. It has 5 brand new Goodyear Endurance tires. It does have a couple of things that need some attention. The fridge needs new coils or be replaced and it could use a new awning fabric. In May I had an RV mechanic replace the A/C motor and service the A/C, flushed the water heater, sealed all the windows, sealed and replaced vents on the roof that needed it. I changed out all of the lights to LED, installed an electric jack and put a brand new queen memory foam mattress (not shown in picture below) in it that has never been slept on. I have all new quality hoses and everything needed for it to be connected at a campsite hookup. Will also include Andersen Weight Distribution Hitch. This camper has hardly been used and the interior shows that. Currently in covered storage in Cypress, TX.

$10,500 obo.

Please email me for best response: rawendland at yahoo.com

Matsui
AG
can't see pics
coolerguy12
AG
Text pics please.
Chip Douglas
Hopefully the pics are working for everyone now. Working on responding to emails and texts.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.