FS - Thompson Center Triumph Muzzle Loader .50 Cal, complete package - scoped

1,786 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by fightingfarmer09
redsnapper101
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is my personal muzzle loader that I bought about 3 years ago when they added a muzzle loader season in Texas. At the time my county I hunt in was Doe only during thanksgiving weekend, and we always traveled that weekend. I bought this, got all the accessories, sighted in and the next season they changed Doe season to the first 3 weeks of deer season. It has sat in my closet since.

Only shot 17 times (see pic of primers)

This is the Thompson that features the speed breach, disconnects with a quarter turn.

Everything pictured is included:

Gun, Scope, TC Case that stores all pictured $40, Quantity 38 of .50 cal Sabot's (projectiles) $40, Primers $11, breach exterior brush $5, breach interior brush $5, Bore Cleaner $10, Bore Butter for easier loading $5, breach tool, setting tool $10, primer tool $5, 65 of 50 grain black powder pellets (no more measuring) $20, and two green cases for taking powder, sabot, and primer into the field $5, Scope cover (not pictured) $5 .. $161 worth of accessories and ammo

Scope is a 3-9, and is a Thompson Center brand, not sure who made this for them.

Gun is coated in realtree AP camo from Thompson, note 2 spots where camo has rubbed off near breach in photo's. Besides this, gun is in like new condition.

If you are new to Muzzle loading I will be happy to give you a quick tutorial.

Gun without case, without scope, without ammo, and without accessories retails for $579

Asking $450 for all.

I am located in South College Station, prefer cash in person

Please call or Text John Newell- 979 - 2one8 -1five29

Link to Gallery: https://postimg.cc/gallery/y5pprqve/

see pictures below:

JWN Class of 1990
College Station
redsnapper101
bump
JWN Class of 1990
College Station
OnlyForNow
AG
Is a good deal for a entry level muzzle loader!

Good luck with the sale.
Texmid
AG
I'll offer $400. You can email me at my user name at aol.com
redsnapper101
Sold to Tex Mid . pending funds and rifle exchange on Monday 11/25
JWN Class of 1990
College Station
fightingfarmer09
I'm interested if that falls through. Username @gmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.