FREE TO GOOD HOME - MEDIUM BGE TABLE

1,982 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Two Down
Two Down
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Posting to see if there is any interest. I have a Medium BGE table free to a good home. I use my medium in the nest now so I really do not need it.

I did not build myself (came when I bought egg on CL) but it has worked well in the past. It could use new wheels but otherwise is in good condition.

Located in Houston, pickup only.
Woods Ag
AG
Where in Houston?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I am interested. I have the medium Vision. Think it would work? Any pics, and what part of the city are you in? I can put up an email or phone if you don't want to post the pics.
Two Down
AG
I live in Midtown, so Houston proper.

Give me a bit and I can get some pictures up.
Two Down
AG
Hole measures 18" across and is approximately a 15" from top of bottom shelf to hole in top (this distance is 13" with the pavers as shown).

Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Looks really nice and good bull on passing it along, but I am going to pass on it. Thanks for posting though.
AggieClays
AG
I'm interested, how hard would it be to retrofit to fit a large? Can't tell based on the pictures what kind of supports are on the inside. Phone number is 210.three.one.five.6542, located in the galleria
Two Down
AG
It would probably be pretty difficult to retrofit for a large. At the minimum you would need to expand the hole in the top by 3" and I am not sure that is possible.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.