Radar Arch for Fishing Boat (with Pics)

1,608 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Courtesy Flush
Courtesy Flush
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

This might be somewhat of a long shot, but I really need to move this radar arch. I had it built in 2015 but have since taken a different approach with my rebuild project and will instead install a hard top with an upper helm station. I therefore need to get rid of it. It cost me just under $3,000 to build and it is all anodized aluminum. I have removed the outrigger bases, antenna mounts and the lights, but the (9) rod holder will go with it. As long as your boat has a beam of around 8', it should work. I would like to get around $900 for it. [img][URL=.html][/URL][/img][img][URL=.html][/URL][/img][img][URL=.html][/URL][/img]Send me a PM if you are interested. I will need to provide you with the actual width between the legs. It connects to the boat with a flange at the bottom of each leg. If necessary, I can have those flanges cut off if a slight adjustment is required to fit your boat.

big ben
AG
And updated pics of the build?
Courtesy Flush
AG
Updated pics will be coming in about a month or so. I am getting the hardtop put on this month.......well, if you have any experience with boat yards, it shouldn't surprise you that I hope to have the top put on this year!
Salt of the water
AG
You're the one who redid the seacraft right? I'm interested in seeing the build as well. I keep going back and forth on whether I should get this 20 for a project (bracket, enclose transom, raise floor) or holdout for a 23.

http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/5562707693.html

Sorry for the derail on you selling your arch.
Courtesy Flush
AG
quote:
You're the one who redid the seacraft right? I'm interested in seeing the build as well. I keep going back and forth on whether I should get this 20 for a project (bracket, enclose transom, raise floor) or holdout for a 23.

http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/5562707693.html

Sorry for the derail on you selling your arch.
Yes, that is me. I am still working through the rebuild. I can share with you what I've learned if you want to contact me. Given that you know about enclosing a transom and raising the floor, I suppose you already know quite about what is required to restore one of these. I have a rebuild thread on the Classic Seacraft board that details everything I've done to mine.
Salt of the water
AG
Just went through your csc thread. That's such a good looking boat! Good luck selling the arch and I hope your hardtop comes out like you want.
Courtesy Flush
AG
Thank you all who have shown some interest. I have sold the arch.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.