Beer gun and 22oz bottles for sale - CS

5,399 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by sjislepilot
sjislepilot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Homebrew bottles and assembled beer gun for sale located in CS.

Take one take all please (for the bottles). The beer gun i can sell separately. There are about enough in here to make 20 gallons of beer. I moved to kegging. The bottles are clean and ready to roll. Make me an offer for the lot. A 12 pack of 22 oz bottles goes for about $10-$15, I'm not looking to turn a wild profit, just some to offset my next purchase of beer brewing things. The beer gun is brand new. Never been used. It goes for $100 with the accessory kit which I already pieced together this isn't exactly an inexpensive item, so make me an offer but I'm likely not gonna let this one go for cheap, or bundle and save?! . You can email bguard2011 at gmail or text call to 360-three1seven-four eight zero 9. There are:

92 - 22 oz bottles

24 - 12 oz bottles

CrossBowAg99
AG
Very misleading title

I was expecting something like this

TatteredShoeLace
AG
I got you, CrossBow.

sjislepilot
AG
Lol thanks fellas... Umm price drop Monday bump? To whatever you're willing to pay...
sjislepilot
AG
Free ABSOLUTELY FREE....Since no one wants to pay the money I'd rather they go to some brew enthusiast than get recycled.

Anyone interested can pick up this weekend. If you want to compensate with a 6 pack of something that would be great. If not no big deal

Edit to say this is just for the beer bottles (free that is) the beer gun I'm keeping
khkman22
AG
I've been watching since September but currently I don't need bottles, especially not that many 22 oz. All of mine are in storage while I wait to move. I may take them in a few months if I have the closet space and they're not taken. I'd like to get into kegging, but it won't happen right away so I don't need the beer gun just yet. Just keep bumping every few months and maybe eventually I'll be able to bite.
Justified
I'll take it! i live in CS and will compensate with a beverage of your choice.
sjislepilot
AG
Bottles gone! To some aspiring brewmasters!

Brew on!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.