Reward! Lost Dog

454 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by Elevator Man
Elevator Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Found at the shelter on 10/27/08

Marley is a 44lb black and white female lab mix. Lost on 10/18/08 near San Sabo & Rio Grande, College Station. If found please contact Corey @ 626-922-1584, email: cgibas@ca.rr.com

[This message has been edited by Elevator Man (edited 10/24/2008 9:22a).]

[This message has been edited by Elevator Man (edited 10/27/2008 3:42p).]
wapa
Adorable dog. Be sure to keep checking the shelter if you haven't already.
Elevator Man
Thanks! Checking with shelters and vets daily.
momlaw
AG
Tips for Finding a Lost Pet
Act immediately!
Potential distance & chances of injury increase with time.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1222021&forum_id=35

Strongly suggest posting on Aggieland board... lots of really helpful dog lovers there.

PLEASE, PLEASE understand that calling the shelter is NOT adequate. Many folks will attest the personnel answering the phone ARE NOT aware of what dogs are in custody.

Filing your report in person, visiting the shelter frequently are essential components to your search.
rens18
is this is college station?
Elevator Man
Yes, this is in College Station. I'm from California (626 area code) attending school here.
cjam
Elevator Man, Have you put her in the Eagle, you can put her in free with a pic for $10.00, and in the American Classifieds free as well. Good luck
Elevator Man
Yes, ad should start tomorrow, 10/25. Thanks!
barney94
AG
Corey, I will keep an eye out. I live about a block away from there on San Felipe.
Elevator Man
Thank you Barney94. You're a good neighbor!
RDH80
AG
did you check the shelter? I remember seeing a black and white dog at the shelter today with similar markings --I think it was over in a cage close to where the pit bulls are kept.
Be sure and go down there--they will not verify dogs over the phone unless the dog has tags/chip....the front desk people don't always know what is in the back
Elevator Man
Spoke with the shelter yesterday afternoon. I believe they have her. She was spayed on the 14th and they shaved her leg for the procedure. The dog at the shelter has been shaven in the same area. I'm out of town until Sunday evening so I won't know for sure until Monday. Will post on Monday when I know for sure.
cjam
Elevator Man, I hope it's her, sure sounds like it, good luck & let us know. I am in South Texas, we lost our Doxie moving my son back to school, we ran to the store around midnight, his roomate opened the door & she ran, to look for us. My Son has been looking there, while i do all i can do via internet, adversising, etc. it would be great if you would look for my Junebug, she will know her name,female, spayed, long snout& tail, 13 pnds when we lost her. Thanks a million Lynn 956-245-9229

[This message has been edited by cjam (edited 10/26/2008 3:43p).]
Elevator Man
It was Marley at the shelter and she is happy to be home! Thank you all for your help and good wishes!

cjam-looked for Junebug. They had a reddish brown dachshund but it was a male. I hope you find her!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.