Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Commander called me...

968 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by 00
HMFIC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My squadron commander(San Angelo State grad and tsip fan) called me this morning to ask "how i was doing this morning?"

He doesnt rag on A&M, so I have no issue with is gloating about the Sips winning, but it is annoying to hear happiness after 4 hrs of sleep and a night like the Aggies had.

So far that is the worst gloating I have gotten today. And I thank god I am living in North Dakota right now, because texas would un-bearable.

"I never liked Texas, though," Heard said of A&M's rival, the Longhorns. "They were always uppity, and I was raised not to act like that."

Kellen Heard-Fightin' Texas Aggie
MAROON
AG
our GM's secretary just walked up tp me and flashed the horns---yes, the secretary who has a high school education is a naturalized citizen (i.e. no ties to UT.)

That stuff makes my blood boil. I have no issue with UT alums and current students enjoying the victory, or taking ribbing from by UT buddies. I friggin HATE t-shirt fans!!!
HMFIC
god i feel ill

"I never liked Texas, though," Heard said of A&M's rival, the Longhorns. "They were always uppity, and I was raised not to act like that."

Kellen Heard-Fightin' Texas Aggie
txpintailag04
You think you saw a lot of t-sip t-shirts before the game. Every fairweathered moron who's never set foot on a college campus will be wearing burnt orange now.
Pure Aggie
AG
quote:
Every fairweathered moron who's never set foot on a college campus will be wearing burnt orange now.

whats worse is that every ad for sports gear in every f'ng newspaper and internet ad will be displaying the burnt orange vag|na.
Mac94
AG
I'm waiting for it to hit here in Austin. Luckly, so far, none of the die hard sip fans have shown up for work (they were up a bit late last night having a bit to much fun I hear). I expect the onslaught to begin tommorrow.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." The words of Jesus; John 16:33
agsrwe
AG
Don't work with any sips..Thank God. But I do work with a couple of utsa posers, who proceeded to throw the sign of the devil and send out a worthless bragging email.

I informed them that the roadrunners were not playing yesterday. If you want to talk trash you need to have attended the school.
You can be a fan of a team...but if you want to throw smack, you have to have attended the school.
They crawled back in their hole shortly after.
Smokedraw01
quote:
but it is annoying to hear happiness after 4 hrs of sleep and a night like the Aggies had.

Did A&M play last night?
AgKJ
AG
There are people in my office today with tu crap hanging on their walls. People I never knew went to tu, but they did. Waiting until the day after the game to come out of the closet.

I guess I should consider myself lucky, considering what I've read some of you have to deal with - annoying, actual year-round fans.
HMFIC
No we didnt play, but we are all in a state of depression
Smokedraw01
No WE aren't.
fwheightsboy
AG
I was in the courthouse this morning, and all the sips were gloating, but I could not help but laugh at the number of criminal defendants wearing sip shirts.
old ag 2003
AG
quote:
thank god I am living in North Dakota

That's something you don't hear every day.
SA-AG72
AG
I'm glad I don't eat Wheaties! If I did I think I would change to another cereal!
creature
They are even wearing burnt orange gear down here in Mexico. Sad stuff.
p-wonk01
AG
Angelo State University (ASU) not San Angelo State....sorry didn't go there but grew up there and it seems noone knows this these days
agracer
AG
I SIL went to tu, but she still a t-shirt fan. I only hear about tu football from her when they win. I don't think she even knows who the starting QB is but she gloats all to hell when they beat us.

Last year, she was REALLY effing annoying during the game but I managed to keep my mouth shut. Then her husband, also a tu grad, told her "Good God, SHUT UP!! You're being annoying"... I told her after the game she was banned from my house on T+1.
AG
I heard it all last night at work, and now I'm hearing it from a bunch of 16 years at the high school I sub at part time. I almost lost it there for a minute cause they know I'm Ag. I told them they couldn't even sniff a chance at going to A&M or tu.
Smokedraw01
00, you showed those 16 year olds didn't you!
AG
I'm keeping it in, but it does annoy the hell outta me. It's going to be worse when I have a bunch of managers giving me the same hell this afternoon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.