Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Clemson honoring Aggies and CU grads................

7,077 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 19 yr ago by bleed maroon
ClemsonfaninGA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This killing time, is killing me.

40 days.
zagman
AG
So what is the latest on this shirt? Has there been any news on the maroon one?

Full Speed Ahead - Fire At Will - Gig'em
AggieBuck02
AG
what would be awesome is if we could hook up with clemson on this and produce a maroon version, sell out completely, and end up donating more money to the cause than them. kinda *******, still kinda cool.
Scorebook
AG
And I was first to say this idea yay me! I'll still buy two if they are put on the market.

nkaechler
AG
Good Bull

--------------------------------------------
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2006
mccag
S
What, no XXXL? Why is everbody always excluding us big boys? Guess I could buy one for my wife!
jbirdag96
AG
TTT

What's the latest on these shirts? I just stumbled across this thread today. I'd definitely be interested in ordering a shirt as would other Ags up here in the DFW area.

I concur on the need for "Big Ag" sizes!!

There is not a shortage of teachers in Texas...there are a shortage of administrators with a set of nutz to stand up for thier staff and a huge shortage of parents and kids that take responsibility for their own actions.

[This message has been edited by jbirdag96 (edited 7/30/2005 1:14p).]
SW-14
AG
ttt

Anything new about the maroon shirts?

[This message has been edited by SW-14 (edited 7/31/2005 4:55p).]
celtic_tiger
I know how you all feel about orange we feel the same way about maroon or shades of maroon lol. Heck I had to buy a Aggies shirt in gray last year, I just couldn't do maroon.

It's for a good cause either way so I hope you guys work out the maroon thing. And Devans we know orange and maron mixed would look like Virginia Tech )
AggieDO97
AG
Any news on the MAROON shirt?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
McInnis80
On another idea, I wonder if they are going to make T Shirts in Austin to honor that "great" t.u. grad Edward Lee Howard?
McInnis80
Let's all say a prayer tonight that the number of stars stays at eight.

God Bless and Protect the Fightin Men and Women from A&M, Clemson, the USA, and the UK.
Sinuso
AG
I answered on the other thread about this deal - the last I heard from my source is that the licensing weasels are working the maroon version out. I was supposed to get an answer yesterday - but I never heard anything about it.

I'll start making some calls and see what's up.

[This message has been edited by Ragnar The Pirate (edited 8/5/2005 8:53a).]
dragonfly
Count me in for atleast 2. I know others in my group would also like one...so that is 6 more.
astnag
I will take 3! Let me know!!
AggieDO97
AG
We want our MAROON shirts! Anyone out there know the latest?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggieDO97
AG
Anyone know anything about the MAROON version of the shirt?
dragonfly
What's up with the maroon shirts? Any idea when we will know something? If they are not going to happen then I will just buy the Clemson one.
AggieDO97
AG
Ragnar the Pirate - any word on this front?
Sinuso
AG
I told the shirt shop that I need an answer today; especially if I have to front the money.
dragonfly
Let us know what you find out...thanks!
AB2
AG
I'll definitely buy a maroon one...
AgGrad99
AG
Got mine in the mail yesterday. Very nice shirt.

It's not burnt orange....so don't worry.

AGSWON
AG
At least Clemson orange doesn't look as bad as burnt orange. Clemson orange makes me feel like going hunting.
AggieDO97
AG
Thanks Ragnar!
Longtime Lurker
AG
Any news?
FBueller
Ragnar - I'm in for two, at least. Keep on it, and see you in Clemson!

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
Sinuso
AG
Today's news:

Impatient at the licensing weasels foot dragging and buttscratching; I have commissioneed a Texas A&M design. This will ideally have a similar design to the Clemson shirt (honoring Clemson and A&M war heroes), but with A&M-approved icons; Maroon shirt, with names of the fallen in alpha order on the back.

Once I get my costs back out, the proceeds will go to the A&M CoC Foundation and/or the Clemson CoC.
flakrat
AG
So, what's the latest?

Where do we order from?
Sinuso
AG
I am deeply sorry, but I haven't been able to find anyone to step up to the plate on this. I don't wanna get sued so I'm not going to say which t-shirt outfit has let me down.

It went from, "just need a couple of days..." to not even returning phone calls or emails. Somebody passed up a hell of a deal here.

I'll be grabbing an orange one - probably see if they have them at the game. I'd like to hand my money over personally.
RevDodd
I know it's cold comfort, but there IS a bit of y'alls maroon on the shirt.

And at least it's not burnt orange.

But you're correct...someone missed a heckuva chunk of change.
AggieDO97
AG
Thanks for the try, RTP.
Sinuso
AG
OK - the maroon shirts are BACK ON!

Here's the deal, I probably won't have time to mail any. So I'll be camping out some place (probly the front porch at Northgate) in the evenings when the shirts arrive next week, until they are gone or until I leave for Clemson whichever occurs first.

We are only printing ~100. I'll have sizes L, XL and XXL. Looks like the price will be $20.

I'm donating the up-front costs, the design changes made necessary by copyrights and time. All $ beyond my out of pocket will go to the Texas Aggie Corps of Cadets Association.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
Ragnar, if they are back on I want 3, one each L, XL, and XXL, I live in dallas and will cover any mail costs.

e-mail me at jpburchfieldiv@yahoo.com if this is possible.

Is the front logo similar?

P.S. - I knew if the licensing people got involved and questions of $$ were raised (i.e. who gets what) it would get bogged down.
AggieDO97
AG
RTP - very interested.

Same logo as the Clemson shirts?

I'm here in Tennessee, but am going to the game. Would love to work out a pickup deal, if possible.

Let me know.
metcalf_aaron@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.