Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

OK, I will say it. The camo uniforms are hideous.

3,200 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by TyperWoods
Sgt. Schultz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nm
ElephantRider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Absolutely awful
Krazykat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No. They look pretty dope.
aggiefan09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The only happy Aggie is a miserable Aggie.
Arachnologistguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unis our team entrance tune can be proud of....
There is only one narrative: The ETs Farsight is in contact with are the good guys. Not so regarding the faction of et OUR military is in bed with.
Vance Refrigeration
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kids love it! Kids love everything i hate therefore we must do it or we wont be good at football!
Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration
runontexas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Southwest Texas State Bobcats
Vance Refrigeration
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As I a veteran I am actively offended by these uniforms
Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration
FallsonbrazosAg91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think these unis are freaking bad&ss. If this is what makes them play better let's have this look from now on!!

Oh the field looks AWESOME!
Stormchaser
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Old vet here. I love em. If we win, make em permanent
Dr. Mephisto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think they look fine.

But people can have their opinions.

I just think there's other things to be worried about . . . Like everything on both sides of the ball this year.
BigSneezy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sgt. Schultz said:

OK, I will say it. The camo uniforms are hideous.


We were all waiting for your opinion. I'm so glad you shared.
deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why?
Sgt. Schultz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BigSneezy said:

Sgt. Schultz said:

OK, I will say it. The camo uniforms are hideous.


We were all waiting for your opinion. I'm so glad you shared.


And yet you cared enough to comment. Thanks for playing
Ozob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wonder if the different color hues between the helemts and jerseys are intentional or a product of different manufacturers or by design. Either way, it doesn't look good.
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ozob said:

I wonder if the different color hues between the helemts and jerseys are intentional or a product of different manufacturers or by design. Either way, it doesn't look good.

The first rule of desert tan, is that no desert tan shall ever be matching. So says the Scriptures.

It is what it is.

That being said, the endzones are pretty damn cool. They nailed that.
RangerAg87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Vance Refrigeration said:

As I a veteran I am actively offended by these uniforms


I am a veteran and think they are great, and I think it's a great gesture!!

GIG'EM
Ag Tag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I agree, these uniforms are pretty bad. And gimmicky.
BTKAG97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They are alright. There have definitely been worse.
TheRealMaroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Disagree these unis are clean AF
davidka5h
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bush league
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will the right shoulder patch be for sale anywhere?


deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tk for tu juan said:

Will the right shoulder patch be for sale anywhere?





The OC staff in the suite have this on a yellow/tan hat.
deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh look. Owens tripped
CowHop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agree, not great. I suspect it was not intentional. Close-ups really show the green tint on helmets and tan jerseys. It's probably a result of different print processes.
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm finally seeing it on proper HD indoors. It looks good. I'll commission a bra using that pattern.
whatamaroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They are awesome.
fightinag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hideous and an insult to those that actually give their ALL
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
agwrestler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It would be better if it was multicam instead of the yellow base arid pattern.
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Too many people taking life too serious. Theyre just uniforms
Ozzy Osbourne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If we win wear them next game
HarryJ33tamu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They'd be cool if the helmets and tops actually matched. Looks like my 4 year old nephew trying to pick out an outfit that matches
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HarryJ33tamu said:

They'd be cool if the helmets and tops actually matched. Looks like my 4 year old nephew trying to pick out an outfit that matches


He's going to do well in life
Agvet12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Either go full camo or all Maroon with camo numbers… this half and half crap makes simple jack sound like a good movie from tropic thunder
Furlock Bones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's a terrible camo pattern. Just looks like a tan blob.
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.