Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

we are giving 14 points to Arkansas

5,674 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by annie88
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
who are you taking and why?

Are we really 2 TDs better than Arky? I haven't seen them play this year. Looking at the stats, we don't look that far apart. They've played two ranked teams and gotten drummed, including GA.
jonb02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Logos Stick said:

who are you taking and why?

Are we really 2 TDs better than Arky? I haven't seen them play this year. Looking at the stats, we don't look that far apart. They've played two ranked teams and gotten drummed, including GA.

We were drummed by an unranked team with a loss so...we lose.
Ghost91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm convinced that Vegas doesn't actually watch us play.

Year in and year out, that's the only conclusion I can come to. They're scary accurate with their spreads and lines for every team and every sport, it seems, except for us.
Bottlehead90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think the spread is based on Sagarin ranking.
Regardless, we can't beat Arkansas by 14 when we have a good team. Hogs will cover. Hopefully we win.
greg.w.h
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

I think the spread is based on Sagarin ranking.
Regardless, we can't beat Arkansas by 14 when we have a good team. Hogs will cover. Hopefully we win.
They are balancing betting positions to safely take down the vig…
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd rather gamble on penny stocks
Pichael Thompson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Arky should be giving us 17


Our qb can't complete 5 yard passes
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Take Arky to cover and enjoy the sh*t show
My demon called an exorcist on me, now I have two people to talk to.
amercer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bet if we give them 14 points we will lose

Can I parlay if it's 2 pick sixes ?
dogowner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We will win by 1 or 2 points like 45-44 because they dink the ball off the fg post again or something and choke and we will be crowned world beaters by the TexAgs staff almost immediately
threemeat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Think about it. For the Ags to score 45 points…..that's like 15 field goals. Add in all the 3 and outs. I'll take the under.
TAMU74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Take the points and the under.
Very good chance A&M loses this game.
Jimbo4win
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggies win by 30, Texags falls for it and begins to believe.
Milwaukees Best Light
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We fall behind like 10 points early and spend the rest of the game trying to make up this insurmountable deficit we allowed. We finally prevail with a last second field goal to win 12-10.
DGrimesAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Arkansas and the points.

All day, everyday against this team.
DGrimesAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jimbo4win said:

Aggies win by 30, Texags falls for it and begins to believe.


"We're baaaaaaaaaaack......."
TxAg76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think we'll cover.

I think we'll run for 250+ as a team, and pass for less than 100.
Also go +2 in turnover margin
Jbob04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Surpised at the amount of people who think this will be an easy game for the Ags. Arky is bad, but so are we. Battling it out to see who is last in the sec
Fran > Elko
THATS MY PURSE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have little doubt that there will be two touchdowns that our special teams & defense just give them. I am more confident that there will be two times we should score and our offense will give them the ball.
Ghost of Bisbee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a dream I was at the game this weekend against pig.
Two things:
- Kyle field was the emptiest I had ever seen it
- We lost by 30
Ugly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

I think the spread is based on Sagarin ranking.
Regardless, we can't beat Arkansas by 14 when we have a good team. Hogs will cover. Hopefully we win.

It's pretty much every power rating system. Sagarin gives us 12.39 points, FEI gives us 13.2, FPI has us by 15.9 if you assume a 3-point home field, SP+ has us by 12.2 if you assume the same.
TheDecadeSapling
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The superbowl of suck
Give me the guy who shoots for excellence and fails over the guy who shoots for mediocrity and succeeds.
JohnClark929
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Statistically Arkansas is equal to A&M (even considering SoS). However gamblers are putting a greater weight on power rankings which shows A&M median performance is better than Arkansas median. In other words, Arkansas is more consistent at sucking than us.
Iraq2xVeteran
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am taking Texas A&M but Arkansas to cover the spread because Arkansas has lost 11 consecutive games against Power 4 opponents and 12 consecutive SEC games. The Razorbacks throttled Tulsa 34-6, but have been overwhelmed by Power Four competition, getting outscored 88-27 by Utah and Georgia combined. I hope we dominate Arkansas from start to finish in a night home game, but I won't be surprised if this game is close because 8 of our last 12 games against Arkansas have been decided by 7 points or fewer.
usmcbrooks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I put 5K on Arky to win this game in Pick Off
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
usmcbrooks said:

I put 5K on Arky to win this game in Pick Off

Thank you, for reminding me about pick off
My demon called an exorcist on me, now I have two people to talk to.
Hank the Grifter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Milwaukees Best Light said:

We fall behind like 10 points early and spend the rest of the game trying to make up this insurmountable deficit we allowed. We finally prevail with a last second field goal to win 12-10.

If you have an insurmountable deficit you cannot prevail.
jsc8116
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Correction....he can't complete any passes
NavyVetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm actually kind of surprised it's at 6 pm
fightinag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
piggies 24
Aggies 27
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Arkansas is next level bad. If Elko loses to them it will be worse than any other loss he's ever had as an HC
pressitup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I figurred Ags wwere relegated to the 11am /SEC network slot for the rest of the season.
Iraq2xVeteran
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NavyVetAg said:

I'm actually kind of surprised it's at 6 pm

The Arkansas game had been locked in the flex window from 6/10 until 9/21. After a perplexing 31-21 home loss to Kentucky, I had expected kickoff to be in the afternoon. I was surprised that ESPN 2 selected the Arkansas vs Texas A&M game for a night kickoff, but I understand why it happened. The Alabama at Mississippi State had already been locked into the early window since 6/10. ABC selected the Florida at Missouri game for the 2:30 pm slot, and ESPN selected the Auburn at Tennessee game for the 2:30 PM. Also, ABC Will not air an SEC game in the evening slot because it will air the Miami at Clemson game.
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ags win by a pedestrian 10 points with the Hogs scoring a late TD
ETX Ag 97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm taking the hogs straight up. I watched their game against Tulsa and based on what I have seen from this Aggie team, I would honestly be shocked if we somehow win this game. We are next level atrocious this year. I don't see the fight, the body language, the attitude, or any sense of urgency from this team. That's on the head man himself.
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.