Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Reed or Mateer

4,741 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by shalackin
shalackin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who you taking?
Artorias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
no
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That game might be unwatchable.
TecRecAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Earthquake
ElephantRider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
shalackin said:

Who you taking?


A gun in my mouth
Zachary Klement
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Two cheeks of the same ass.
Vepp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would rather not watch
Hank the Grifter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoustonAg2106
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mateer is better, he's not good against good teams but he'll beat us
Ag1188
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mateer was 25/34 for 231 yards, 2 TDs, 1 int.

Those are stats Reed can only dream of now.
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is Stevie Wonder available?
IslanderAg04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mateer has more moxy, and at least doesnt run the wrong way.
shalackin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
its funny that all my sooner friends would make the switch immediately.
northeastag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mateer doesn't panic and run backwards towards his own goal line.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
northeastag said:

Mateer doesn't panic and run backwards towards his own goal line.

No, but he does let the ball slip out of his hand for a fumble-6.
levytrousersEOY
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gun to head, Reed. Simply because he has better wheels.
NavyVetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have what we have. 8 more games and maybe .500 and a bowl game at noon on a Tuesday where most of the starters sit out, and no one watches.
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Mateer is head and shoulders better than Reed. I think he has hand injury issues.
Faustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Logos Stick said:


Mateer is head and shoulders better than Reed. I think he has hand injury issues.

Those usually clear up after the Texas game.
dreyOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd rather have LSU's backup
npc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I 100% take Mateer. I wouldn't like, but Mateer knows how to take advantage of his best skill, whereas Reed appears to think he's something he's clearly not.
npc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dreyOO said:

I'd rather have LSU's backup
Agree. Run the Randle El offense.
OKC~Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TecRecAg said:

Earthquake

no, more likely tornadoes around here...
Zachary Klement
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ag1188 said:

Mateer was 25/34 for 231 yards, 2 TDs, 1 int.

Those are stats Reed can only dream of now.

You forgot the two fumbles, one of which was returned for a touchdown.

Mateer also didn't score a TD until OU was down by 34 points and UGA had emptied their bench.

They both suck, but acting like Mateer's statistics were decent in a blowout, where OU trailed by four or more scores basically the entire game is silly.

I am guessing you did not see the funny fumble.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JDCAG (NOT Colin) said:

That game might be unwatchable.


I will be at that game.

It might be a who wants to lose less.

But that's quite a few weeks away we will see what goes down between then and now for both teams.
In a world when you can be anything, be the person that ends the meeting early.
shalackin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am doing everything I can to not go to that game. But I will probably have to go.
MaroonRunsDeep
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do y'all remember the 9-6 win vs Nebraska? This game will have less offense. I predict we lose 5-3 … yes I think they get a safety
Cinco Ranch Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MaroonRunsDeep said:

Do y'all remember the 9-6 win vs Nebraska? This game will have less offense. I predict we lose 5-3 … yes I think they get a safety
Feels more like a 3-2 type of game.
Rocky Rider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
shalackin said:

its funny that all my sooner friends would make the switch immediately.


They certainly did better when they picked up Kyler Murray.
SJEAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MaroonRunsDeep said:

Do y'all remember the 9-6 win vs Nebraska? This game will have less offense. I predict we lose 5-3 … yes I think they get a safety

That game was still fun to watch. Seemed like good defense more than atrocious offense. This one will not be so pleasant for either side.
shalackin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reed would probably transfer and win a heisman.
Tree Hugger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've heard a lot of talk about how bad Mateer is right now, but they were comparing his stats to Saint Arch Manning Jesus on the Ticket this morning and Mateer was ahead of Arch in almost every category. Yet Manning Jesus is still in the Heisman talks.
83Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
npc said:

dreyOO said:

I'd rather have LSU's backup

Agree. Run the Randle El offense.

This is the best answer yet on Marcel. Klein ran the Bill Snyder Offense. Marcel was a fit for that.
ItWasCoryatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mateer gonna go in dry on Elko's defense
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.