MagnumLoad said:
Reed was good against ND and LSU last year
LSU was horrible. They fired their coach before the end of the year.
MagnumLoad said:
Reed was good against ND and LSU last year
TexasAggie81 said:MagnumLoad said:
Reed was good against ND and LSU last year
LSU was horrible. They fired their coach before the end of the year.
TxAg76 said:TexasAggie81 said:MagnumLoad said:
Reed was good against ND and LSU last year
LSU was horrible. They fired their coach before the end of the year.
I don't know that he was "good" against ND either
FCBlitz said:
He isn't worth $3M. Bottom line.
IslanderAg04 said:
Point blank, if Elko wants Reed to be a pocket passer, it's going to be a bumpy road this year. I'm just waiting for the Holly Rowe esq ai videos to roll out.
You play to your players strengths. Coaching 101.
dixie whiskey said:TxAg76 said:TexasAggie81 said:MagnumLoad said:
Reed was good against ND and LSU last year
LSU was horrible. They fired their coach before the end of the year.
I don't know that he was "good" against ND either
Wait, really? If you don't like the kid for some reason, just say you don't like him, but let's not rewrite history. If you can't acknowledge he played very well against ND, you've got unreasonably high expectations that will never be met.
I do appreciate all the other posters demanding our 160 pound qb run the ball 15+ times a game. That's sure to work out.
dixie whiskey said:TxAg76 said:TexasAggie81 said:MagnumLoad said:
Reed was good against ND and LSU last year
LSU was horrible. They fired their coach before the end of the year.
I don't know that he was "good" against ND either
Wait, really? If you don't like the kid for some reason, just say you don't like him, but let's not rewrite history. If you can't acknowledge he played very well against ND, you've got unreasonably high expectations that will never be met.
I do appreciate all the other posters demanding our 160 pound qb run the ball 15+ times a game. That's sure to work out.
Frank Grimes said:IslanderAg04 said:
Point blank, if Elko wants Reed to be a pocket passer, it's going to be a bumpy road this year. I'm just waiting for the Holly Rowe esq ai videos to roll out.
You play to your players strengths. Coaching 101.
He is not an outside-of-the-pocket passer either. He is erratic, always has been.
Frank Grimes said:IslanderAg04 said:
Point blank, if Elko wants Reed to be a pocket passer, it's going to be a bumpy road this year. I'm just waiting for the Holly Rowe esq ai videos to roll out.
You play to your players strengths. Coaching 101.
He is not an outside-of-the-pocket passer either. He is erratic, always has been.
dixie whiskey said:TxAg76 said:TexasAggie81 said:MagnumLoad said:
Reed was good against ND and LSU last year
LSU was horrible. They fired their coach before the end of the year.
I don't know that he was "good" against ND either
Wait, really? If you don't like the kid for some reason, just say you don't like him, but let's not rewrite history. If you can't acknowledge he played very well against ND, you've got unreasonably high expectations that will never be met.
I do appreciate all the other posters demanding our 160 pound qb run the ball 15+ times a game. That's sure to work out.
dixie whiskey said:TxAg76 said:TexasAggie81 said:MagnumLoad said:
Reed was good against ND and LSU last year
LSU was horrible. They fired their coach before the end of the year.
I don't know that he was "good" against ND either
Wait, really? If you don't like the kid for some reason, just say you don't like him, but let's not rewrite history. If you can't acknowledge he played very well against ND, you've got unreasonably high expectations that will never be met.
I do appreciate all the other posters demanding our 160 pound qb run the ball 15+ times a game. That's sure to work out.
Reed being the one clapping is hilariousfightintxaggie10 said:Wow they all finally found something they’re actually good at! pic.twitter.com/q0GE5jx1TC
— kenny wilson (@actual5150) September 24, 2026
MagnumLoad said:
Why run the zone read when everyone knows it is just going to be a handoff? If Reed would start pulling it some, run defense becomes harder.
ETA, Reeds strength is running. If Elko is afraid to run him, play Hart and Casuga and pick the best.
TxAg76 said:TexasAggie81 said:MagnumLoad said:
Reed was good against ND and LSU last year
LSU was horrible. They fired their coach before the end of the year.
I don't know that he was "good" against ND either
He's famous for his groundballs when passing on the run, but he's hit a few this year that pleasantly surprised me.Frank Grimes said:IslanderAg04 said:
Point blank, if Elko wants Reed to be a pocket passer, it's going to be a bumpy road this year. I'm just waiting for the Holly Rowe esq ai videos to roll out.
You play to your players strengths. Coaching 101.
He is not an outside-of-the-pocket passer either. He is erratic, always has been.
Ag1188 said:Frank Grimes said:IslanderAg04 said:
Point blank, if Elko wants Reed to be a pocket passer, it's going to be a bumpy road this year. I'm just waiting for the Holly Rowe esq ai videos to roll out.
You play to your players strengths. Coaching 101.
He is not an outside-of-the-pocket passer either. He is erratic, always has been.
He's famous for his groundballs when passing on the run, but he's hit a few this year that pleasantly surprised me.
Bill Superman said:
He needs to give up the pocket passer concept because it's not working and won't get him to the NFL. Winning is his only chance, so he needs to utilize his legs and his grit.
Grind out some hard earned yards and get rid of the yips.