Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Why the hell do y'all even post/care anymore

2,537 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by AGinHI
OHAg82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nothing will ever change. We will always be underperforming losers.
Hank the Grifter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought you announced your departure earlier.

Please keep your promise. The performance of the team aside, you are an abysmal poster.
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It makes it feel marginally better to at least express the frustration and anger with our constantly disappointing program.
Bill Superman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Most of yall are happy you were finally right about something.
Peter Piper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Because we're used to it. Can't help but get drawn back to the misery after a momentary taste of success.
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
People often have unhealthy relationships with suffering. It becomes an addiction, one that you must have to come back for this year after year.

We are a delusional fan base. We continue to believe we can compete for a championship every year, with zero evidence to back that up and a mountain of evidence to refute it.

Texas A&M: doing less with more since 1939.
BQ2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Because misery loves company and God made me to be a 2%er
BBRex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's tradition.
GarryowenAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
153 days until baseball season
burlesona
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I mean, most of us went to A&M and got brainwashed into thinking this stuff matters. Kinda stuck with it now!
deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I like to post and read during any given game. But today was super stupid.

Eyes have been opened. Doesn't matter, even with the parity that NIL brings, our program will never be elite.
Pizza
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OHAg82 said:

Nothing will ever change. We will always be underperforming losers.


Because some of us like Aggie Football.

Why not take an irritating loss as game fuel, and hope we destroy everyone we play through the end of the season, instead of behaving like a loser on an anonymous forum?

Right now the swamp kittens are getting exposed, and look beatable.

Grow up and get a hobby lol.
LarryLayman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hank the Grifter said:

I thought you announced your departure earlier.

Please keep your promise. The performance of the team aside, you are an abysmal poster.


We need people who know the truth. Because the people who get paid the big bucks to make decisions sure don't.
OHAg82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a ***kin dreamer
DavidAg02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm mostly just confused. We can finally pay players, and we are still failing. It makes no sense.
BQ2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pizza said:

OHAg82 said:

Nothing will ever change. We will always be underperforming losers.


Because some of us like Aggie Football.

Why not take an irritating loss as game fuel, and hope we destroy everyone we play through the end of the season, instead of behaving like a loser on an anonymous forum?

Right now the swamp kittens are getting exposed, and look beatable.

Grow up and get a hobby lol.


lol. Lmao, even
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BQ2017 said:

Pizza said:

OHAg82 said:

Nothing will ever change. We will always be underperforming losers.


Because some of us like Aggie Football.

Why not take an irritating loss as game fuel, and hope we destroy everyone we play through the end of the season, instead of behaving like a loser on an anonymous forum?

Right now the swamp kittens are getting exposed, and look beatable.

Grow up and get a hobby lol.


lol. Lmao, even


Pizza is a sock. Im fairly sure its owned by Bill Superman or LBMeen
"I don't care about your feelings OP. I'm not going to let fandom replace reason, thought, and history"
FBraggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bill Superman said:

Most of yall are happy you were finally right about something.

Finally? This is the norm, last year was the anomaly.
duddleysdraw88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexAgs is more fun than watching Marcel

RightWingConspirator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The only enjoyment I get out of A&M football is tuning in to the meltdown on TexAgs. I stopped watching Aggie football about five years ago. Guess I'm smarter than most.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man we are not a good team this year. So much more coukd be said but why bother. Hopefully we can go 6-6.
Slicer97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Man we are not a good team this year. So much more coukd be said but why bother. Hopefully we can go 6-6.


That's ambitious.

Elko won't coach this team to a single conference win this year.

Lardass got his extention and is too busy spending his time trying to figure out how to get fatter and lazier to worry about coaching football.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Slicer97 said:

Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Man we are not a good team this year. So much more coukd be said but why bother. Hopefully we can go 6-6.


That's ambitious.

Elko won't coach this team to a single conference win this year.

Lardass got his extention and is too busy spending his time trying to figure out how to get fatter and lazier to worry about coaching football.


Oh I know that's why I said hopefully. We're screwed
TexasAggiesWin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I would hate to miss out posting on TexAgs if the Ags ever win it all. Also, the zoo is a place that you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

TexasAggie81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OHAg82 said:

Nothing will ever change. We will always be underperforming losers.

Why do I post? Pretty simple. I moved to Europe. There's great public transportation where I live. I don't have a car. Hence, I have been deprived of Houston-based road rage. This place allows me to vent my disappointment, disgust and anger. The Aggie football team now permits me to use my strings of curse words in my living room rather than on the road. It filled the vacuum.

Why do I care? I'm not sure I do anymore. If the Texas A&M tag was removed, I wouldn't. But, absent that, this team and the athletic program as a whole represents the university from which I graduated twice. I sadly see on a consistent basis that the football program in no way measures up to the quality of the school and the caliber of the students who attend it.

Unfortunately, I can't help myself. I often laugh out loud at the top-to-bottom incompentence of the team. We are Purdue in the BIG10. We are becoming last year's Okie State (which now has a QB we could have snatched in the portal) of the SEC We are looking like those historically bad Northwestern teams that were perpetually in the Bottom Ten. There's good news, though. Other college football teams are playing some darn good football, and they're pretty fun to watch.
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Misery loves company and my wife is tired of listening to me.
CascadiaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
because:

Agsone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey, Hwy 6 runs both ways
A&M Give Us Room!
CascadiaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agsone said:

Hey, Hwy 6 runs both ways

except it does not run sw-to-ne.
Divining Rod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jeez, some of you guys are honest to goodness losers.

i feel like i need to rant after bad losses and bad play or coaching, but pathetic "woe is us" and " we'll never amount to anything" posts....

i know most are 'sips having a climax, but anyone ELSE, you need to get a grip!
AGinHI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Entertainment wise

TAs > Aggie football
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.