Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Not once has anyone in the media mentioned our #1 recruiting class from two years ago

1,754 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by AWP 97
jturner181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As well as the very healthy recruiting classes over the years + plus the stellar pick ups in the portal by Elko. This baffles me...

I guess they assume we are simply not that good... but man for man, I think our D is on par with Georgia's right now. Not sure how this detail is getting overlooked.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Robert Behrens literally just did today in his interview with LSU's SBNation site
Gigem_94
AG
Not sure how relevant that #1 is considering how many transferred.
TXAG 05
AG
Ghost of Bisbee said:

Robert Behrens literally just did today in his interview with LSU's SBNation site

Not sure that counts since he's an Aggie that posts on here.
Urban Country Boy
AG
It has been said that that Saban walks around with a twitch saying, "NIL, Portal, Aflac.".
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Still media
AWP 97
AG
jturner181 said:

As well as the very healthy recruiting classes over the years + plus the stellar pick ups in the portal by Elko. This baffles me...

I guess they assume we are simply not that good... but man for man, I think our D is on par with Georgia's right now. Not sure how this detail is getting overlooked.

This is a very sunshine pumper thing to say but I don't think many people outside of A&M fans would agree with you. Personally, I don't. We'll see after the LSU game, but I see a ton of weaknesses in our defense. I'll refrain from calling them out but I'm not as high on them as most.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.