Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is Matt Loeffler the head official for the LSU game?

2,626 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by QB1
Gil Renard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nm
Shoefly!
AG
Yes he is and Bible is head of replay with the ElPaso Lawyer is On Screen replay official,
Hamburger Dan
Shoefly! said:

Yes he is and Bible is head of replay with the ElPaso Lawyer is On Screen replay official,

If your apprehensive now- Wait until Nov 30th
Aggie Dad 26
Anyone other than who allowed the pushoff/no offensive PI called in Baton Rouge from 2021
C@LAg
Hamburger Dan said:

If your apprehensive
if my apprehensive what?
Logos Stick
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Anyone other than who allowed the pushoff/no offensive PI called in Baton Rouge from 2021

I don't want the MSU refs either.
Aggie Dad 26
Logos Stick said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

I don't want the MSU refs either.

I was at the game and didn't see all the fine details that one would while viewing it on TV

Like, I saw our guys helmet off and the flag thrown but didn't see what happened. Just knew it was some sorta fight given the body language. Just one example
merch
Or the refs that awarded LSU the ball after we stripped ball carrier and were 10 yards downfield with the ball before the refs blew the whistle…as refs confer they determine his forward progress was stopped…only problem with that analysis is that the Aggie defender had the ball 10 yards away from where ball carrier was at the time the whistle blew…you can't have your forward progress stopped if you don't have the ball.

Ultimately the last possession incorrectly given To LSU allowed LSU to win the game…yes we could have stopped them a SECOND time.
Nothing looks more foolish than tradition to those who have none.
geoag58
AG
Need a case of water bottles under every seat. Just in case it gets hot out there.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
TxAg8908
**** that guy
wyoag77
AG
I thought he was doing the game in Nashville this weekend.
A is A
AG
I want the ref that initiated the replay that the knee was down to extend to OT (and 6 additional OTs)
QB1
AG
Don't forget Eugene Semko - El Paso lawyer who screwed UH last year
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.