Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Mike Elko drinking game

1,285 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by St Hedwig Aggie
maroongoon95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I really like Coach... really do! We got a good one! But, I do believe a drinking game could be created by the number of times he says "yeah." In his pressers or interviews, which makes me like him even more! I guess I'm trying to find out a creative way to play the game. I'll start by the traditional slam a shot of jack everytime.....I know that's too boring. There has to be be better rules....please help....zoo
Aggie Dad 26
maroongoon95 said:

I really like Coach... really do! We got a good one! But, I do believe a drinking game could be created by the number of times he says "yeah." In his pressers or interviews, which makes me like him even more! I guess I'm trying to find out a creative way to play the game. I'll start by the traditional slam a shot of jack everytime.....I know that's too boring. There has to be be better rules....please help....zoo

But you've started at least 3 threads about what he's wearing and that's not including his time here as a DC
maroongoon95
AG
He's winning...I got over it.... remember, I still have a lot of BAS
Aggie Dad 26
maroongoon95 said:

He's winning...I got over it.... remember, I still have a lot of BAS

It was so bad it triggered numerous fashion threads.
Howdy Dammit
AG
Yeah, for sure.
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Unless you want to pass out - keep the drinking trigger to when he uses the word "culture". That'll just give you mild intoxication.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
if u are going to play a drinking game based on mike elko saying yeah you might as well chug the bottle of bourbon until u pass out. would be much quicker and u would get the same result.
TyperWoods
Mike Yeahlko
St Hedwig Aggie
AG
Drink the Elkohol and enjoy the ride to the playoff…
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.