Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

horns friend says: "Georgia woke us up, we're about to destroy everyone"

4,957 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Nino Brown
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Eff me. The worst fan base out there. It was fun when we were in separate conferences; now it's back to the future. This is unfun.
Cliff.Booth
Usually when Sips get beaten they turn to snarky remarks about how it's ok because at least they didn't go to a school so easy to get into like ______________. I wonder what they'll say on Saturday when they get their asses beat by an actually hard to get into university.
BarnacleBill
AG
The sad thing is he probably honestly believes this. They will say or think anything to cope with their own suckage.
Nino Brown
You would think Kansas would have woke them up.
Logos Stick
rocky the dog
AG
What logic. So, with every loss, Texas gets better.

I like that.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
MooreTrucker
AG
Wabs said:

sips will win at Vandy and claim "Texas is back".

Rece declared "Texas is back" during Gameday and I knew at that point tu was cooked. It's like a curse for them.
MooreTrucker
AG
HTownMan87 said:

According to horns: "They are now awake and will dominate the rest of the season. They needed that to wake up. Everyone better get used to Texas running the SEC."

He said, sobbing, to himself in the mirror.
BadAggie
AG
sip managed 15 points versus a Georgia defense that let this year's version of Alabama and Miss State score 30+.

I think sip struggles the rest of the way. Their fans are in denial as to how weak the Big XII was, not to mention how garbage OU is this season

Krazykat
AG
HTownMan87 said:

According to horns: "They are now awake and will dominate the rest of the season. They needed that to wake up. Everyone better get used to Texas running the SEC."

Should have known this is how they would take a loss. They are actually better now according to them.

They had 3 hours to wake up during the arse beating Georgia gave them. It didn't happen. That is all.
el_guapo
"Ride captain ride upon your mystery ship."
-Blues Image
Bring n WOOD
AG
The Georgia game proved that they not only have 1….but 2 QBs who are NOT SEC ready…..
Sefton

Sips version of "Alright, we'll call it a draw"
Nino Brown
Just remember folks, a narcissist never loses.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.