Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Planting the tu flag

2,197 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Urban Country Boy
johnbdickson
How long do you want to ignore this user?

The next time tu players want to plant their flag on an opponent's logo, perhaps they can redirect their enthusiasm to their own field and pick up a few bottles for clean up purposes...

The Porkchop Express
AG
19-year layoff and this is what you post?

StinkyPinky
AG
Maybe he just figured out how to change the batteries in his mouse?
Aggie Dad 26
Someone let the t.u QBs know where they're at

zkkeller87
AG
I was just having this conversation the other day with another Ag, but if they try to pull this flag planting crap at Kyle Field, we're going to have some problems
Aggie Dad 26
I'd pay good money to see someone burn their flag inside or just outside Kyle Field
StinkyPinky
AG
zkkeller87 said:

I was just having this conversation the other day with another Ag, but if they try to pull this flag planting crap at Kyle Field, we're going to have some problems
That's right, be ready to see Greg Hood charging onto the field (maybe need a cane?) with saber drawn.
oldcrow91
AG
I still am not sure how to post a pic so bravo.
oldcrow91
AG
I do know how to copy and paste somebody else's pic

tk111
AG
zkkeller87 said:

They did it 2011 with a ton of people on the field. They know we won't do anything.
AgTrip
With their fan base it's more like this!

Shoefly!
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Someone let the t.u QBs know where they're at

This is what PTSD looks like! Oh Manning got flushed from the pocket and that LBer chased him down from behind. He is slow! He's gonna get beat up worse than his Grandpa when he played for the Saints.
Urban Country Boy
AG
zkkeller87 said:

Where is Greg Hood?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.